Chapter 4

Oh Great, Im falling in Love....

Ji Eun's POV

After I left the empty room, I looked for my locker and went to class. I hurried in and took a seat. There was a few minutes before the bell and when it got closer for the bell to ring more and more people came in. I really wasn't paying attention to any of the students entering.

 

Right before the bell rang I saw a familiar figure stand before the door. It took me awhile to realize who that figure was. My eyes went wide and before I could call him the teacher started talking.

 

"Good Morning class. Today, we have a new sstudent," She beckoned him to the front of the class. He bowed and introduced himself.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Jang Wooyoung..." Before he could finish his introduction, the other girls in the class squealed and the guys just rolled their eyes.

 

"Calm down everybody. He may be a famous star but please treat him like any other student here." I rolled my eyes. Yeah right, like he'll be treated normally.

 

"Lee Ji Eun, " Right when she said that Wooyoung's eyes snapped in my direction. "would you like to say anything?" she continued. I shook my head.

 

"Aniyo. Mianhamnida seonsaeng-nim." I lowered my head but I could still feel Wooyoung's eyes on me. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

 

"You may sit in the empty desk next to Ms.Lee" I snapped my head up which hurt my neck and saw Wooyoung casually striding to the desk next to me.Once he sat down I looked away.

 

I focused on whatever the teacher was saying and wrote down notes when I needed to. After a few minutes I felt someone poke my shoulder.

 

I lifted my head up from where it was buried in my notebook and looked at the person who poked me, which shockingly enough was Wooyoung. I gave him a blank stare. He grinned and scratched the back of his neck.

 

"Are you the girl from the plane?" I nodded my head. "Nice meeting you here."

 

"Uh, same goes to you too." We sat there in awkward silence. Then suddenly the bell rang signaling lunch. I really only had three classes, Theory, Vocals, and Private Lessons. I quickly stuffed my bag and bollted out of there.

 

I wasn't looking where I was going and so while I was speed-walking through the hallway I bumped and landed on the ground with my .

 

"Aish..."

 

"Are you okay?" Someone asked, with an english accent. I looked up to see a guy with those nerd glasses, he looked cut though. I nodded my head and he just smiled and offered me his hand. I took it greatfully and pulled myslef off the ground. Once I was up I brushed myself off before thanking the guy.

 

"Kamsahamnida."

 

"No problem. Annyeong, my name's Jason." He bowed and so did I before introducing myself.

 

"Annyeong, My name is Lee Ji Eun." Right when I finished my introduction someone scream from down the hallway. I turned around but didn't notice the person running towards us at first.

 

"Yah! Lee Ji Eun!!" I turned back around to face a confused and curious Jason.

 

"Do you know him?" He asked. Before I could even reply he was alredy here.

 

"Who are you?" I could feel his presence behind me and it was uncomfortable.

 

"I'm Jason and you are?" When Jason replied he didn't sound nice. I turned around and plastered on his face was a smirk.

 

"My name is Jang Wooyoung, and I'm from 2pm."

 

--------------------------------

Sorry its not as descriptive and sorry for not uploading in a while

I have been bussyy

Thanks for reading!