Chapter 5

Oh Great, Im falling in Love....

Wooyoung's POV

"Oh, okay" was all that Jason could say.

 

 Oh, Okay?! Was that all he could say?! After all that had happened at least he was pretending he didn't know me. He gave me a knowing glare that was unoticeable to Ji Eun but not me before lowering his head to look at Ji Eun and smile.

 

"Well it was nice meeting you! See you around!" He said before leaving with a wave. Ji Eun turned around to face me and she definitely was not smiling, although she looked cute when she was frowning though. Wait, what am I saying?! 

 

"May I help you?" She asked all too... mean.

 

"Haha, well not really??" It was more of a question than a statement. She 'hmph-ed', turned around on her heels and walked away. Well that didn't go so well. I was just wondering who the guy was.  Get real Wooyoung, you weren't 'wondering' who that guy was! You knew exactly who that guy was! I scolded myself. It's better if Ji Eun didn't know just yet. Not now. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the bell ring.

 

"Dang it, now I'm late.... great more attention" I mumbled before running and looking for my class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Eun's POV

 

This whole day has been easy, Wooyoung was in my Theory class and Jason was in my Vocals class. I could deal with that. After the day was over, I was so exhausted. It may have been easy but it wasn't a walk in the park either. School ended pretty early here and I didn't mind. I had time to go to the park and walk around and maybe even look around the nearby shops. I had gotten a phone and already had my parents, my Unni, and my Oppa's number so I could always call them if I ever got lost. I stopped walked slowly out of the building and once I reached outside I saw that Jason was there. He didn't look like he wanted to be bothered and so I just continued walking, that is until he called my name. I turned around and flashed him a smile.

 

"Ji Eun-ah, where are you going?" I shrugged my shoulders.

 

"Mm, I might go to the park and maybe the stores and walk around a bit. Wae?" 

 

"Mind if I come?" I shook my head. As much as I wanted to walk by myself, I guess it's a good idea to bring someone just in case. 

 

"Alright then! Well, I know this place where they sell really good dukbokki. Come on!" 

 

"Okay then" He smiled then lead the way. We walked silently until we reached a food stand around the corner of the school. He ordered some and payed too. He handed me a tray of something red and something that looked spicy.

"Here, try it" I poked one with a toothpick and ate it. It was really spicy at first but it was delicious.

 

"Good right??" I nodded and he smiled even more. I ate some more and so did he. We shared a tray and were done with it in a matter of seconds. We asked the person for a drink before leaving and going to our next destination.

 

"So, where are we headed to now?" I asked. He tapped his chin pretending to think.

 

"Hmmm, let me see. We could go to the park. There's this really pretty one and it has one of those paddle boat thingies." I giggled. 

 

"Arrasuh, sounds good to me!"

 

"It's close by so we don't have to walk much." Then we were on our way. While we were walking towards the park, I was looking around and the scenery around me was beautiful. Trees were lining the streets and alot of people were either walking or riding their bike, the weather felt pretty good too. Maybe even better than the weather in LA. We arrived at a gate that was the entrance to the park. Jason gestured me to go in first and I did. Once I stepped through the gate, I took in the my surroundings. There were people who were working out at the parks 'treadmil' and people riding their bikes and even couples having a picnic.

 

"Do you like it?" He asked. Without looking at him, I nodded. "Alright, well the lake is right around the corner." We walked a while more until we reached a dock and a lake. Jason went up to the workers and asked them if we could rent a paddle bout and payed. He lead me to one that looked like a pink flamingo. He went in first, held out a hand and offered me his help. I accepted it and carefully went in the pink flamingo. 

 

"You know how to ride these thing right?" He asked. 

 

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure." We both sat down and started paddling. We were off to a good start and and it was pretty fun, until we reached the middle of the lake. My legs had gotten tired and Jason was still paddling. He didn't realize I stopped until we started to go around in circles. He looked confused at first but then he heard me giggling. He gave me a serious look before we burst out laughing. We were laughing so hard that the boat was rocking, I screamed and covered my mouth once water had gotten in. We laughed one more time before we decided that we should probably go back. Once we reached the deck I looked at the time. My eyes went wide, time had flew by.

 

"Hey Jason, I have to go. It's getting late." He nodded his head in understanding.

 

"Ok, Ill walk you home."

 

"No, it's okay, I'll walk by myself."

 

"No, it's seriously okay. Tell my where you live." I hesitated before replying.

 

"It's near the school. You can just drop me off there and I'll walk the rest home." 

 

"Ok." 

 

The walk to the school was quiet but it was a nice kind of quiet. It was peaceful. When we reached the school, we stopped walking and Jason was the first to speak.

 

"It was nice hanging out with you today Ji Eun." I smiled.

 

"You too Jason. Hope we can do this again!" He smiled too.

 

"Me too. Here's my number, text or call me anytime." He handed me a peice of paper with his number scribbled on it. I wondered how he had it already written down, but shrugged it off.

 

"Okay, bye! See you tomorrow! I'll be leaving first." With that I turned the opposite direction and waved goodbye before walking away.  While I was walking home, I found myself smiling. I guess this was a good day after all. (N/A See what I did there?? Good Day... eh??)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason's POV

 

As I saw her retreating back I thought about Wooyoung. Why was he here and how did he know about her? Moving on, I guess, this was the most fun I've had since well... her. Ji Eun is like her in so many ways that's probably why I like Ji Eun, as a friend. Once she was no longer in my vision I turned around to the direction of my home and started walking. I was smiling as I was doing so.

 

"They're so alike..." I mumbled to myself. Oh, great, I'm going crazy. I'm starting to talk to myself. I shook my head and continued walking without another thought. 

------------------------------

Well how was it?! I decided to write another chapter before finals!

Tell me what you thought!! Thanks Milky Couple Fans!!

<3 Oh and thank you for the people to subscribed to me!!! I really appreciate it!