Chapter 13

Oh Great, Im falling in Love....

Author's POV

It's been already four months since Ji Eun met the boys of 2pm.

Ji Eun's POV

The semester talent show is coming up. To sing or not to sing? I don't know, I've already signed up anyways and I can't back out now. No! You cant back out Lee Ji Eun! Well my inner me is true.

Wooyoung and I have still been talking to each other, but these past few weeks I haven't seen or said a single word to him at all. Same goes for the 2pm boys. I guess 2pm is super busy with promotions and things. I get it but, to be honest, I miss them all. We've all gotten so close with each other these past months.Oh, I forgot to mention, I made two new friends. One of them is Ji Yeon unnie and the other is Seungri oppa. I met both of them at a cafe I go to daily...Well actually Seungri oppa works there so I get to see him everyday. They have been my closest friends next to 2pm. The sad thing is they are my seniors so we don't really go to the same school and all.

Well anyways, I was on my way to the cafe when someone called my name. i turned around and saw Junho oppa runnig to me. Once he reached me, he gave me a big hug and pulled away, grinning. I, of course, was still in shock.

"Annyeong!" He beamed.

"Yah! Mwoya! What are you doing here?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Nothing. Just walking around." I squinted my eyes.

"Ehh... Anyways, where are the others? I haven't seen you guys in a while."

"Yeah, I know. All of us missed you too but the others are in practice." I raised an eyebrow at him accusingly.

"Why aren't you at practice with them?" He shrugged again.

"Just cause." I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Aigoo. Uri Junho-yah is growing up."

"Speak for yourself! I'm older than you!" I nodded my head.

"Arrasuh, arrasuh! Come on, let's go in the cafe." We headed inside and found a table by the window. The place was pretty quiet since it was still early in the morning. As usual, Seungri oppa came to our table.

"Annyeong Ji Eun!" He smiled and I smiled back.

"Annyeong Oppa!" He saw I had company and acknowledged him.

"Oh! Junho-ssi! Are you here to see Ji Yeon?" Seungri oppa asked. I turned my head to Junho who was in the middle of giving death glares to Seungri. He saw me look and flashed me a smile then looked back up to Seungri.

"Aniyo." Seungri shrugged.

"Well she couldn't come anyways." I was still looking at Junho and noticed that he got a bit sad at the mention that Ji Yeon unnie wasn't coming. I got curious and asked Seungri oppa.

"Wae? Why isn't she coming?"

"She said she had to go to an interview." I nodded my head understandingly.

"Well anyways, what do you guys want?" He asked.

"I'll have my usual muffin and tea, please!" Seungri oppa nodded and looked at Junho.

"How about you Junho-ssi?" He thought for a moment before giving a simple reply.

"I'll just have coffee and a muffin." Seungri oppa scribbled something down on his notepad and left.

"Aigoo, that's why you're so short Junho-ssi! You drink too much coffee!"Junho chuckled and I with him.

"It's okay! As long as I'm still taller than you! Mehrong!" He stuck his tongue out at me and I gave him a look. We stayed quiet for a while until I remembered what Seungri had asked Junho.

"Junho oppa. Do you know Ji Yeon unnie?" He hesitated before replying and stuttered his answer.

"Y-yes." It looked like he wasn't going to explain so I asked.

"How do you know her?" Again he hesitated.

"Well.... we met at a while back and we've been talking since then but we kinda stopped a few weeks ago." I nodded my head in understanding. "But... How do you know her?"

"She comes to this cafe on a daily basis and so do I." He looked down at the table.

"Oh.... I thought she only came on Wednesday's and Friday's." He mumbled. I bit my lip from laughing. 

"Aww. Junho oppa has a crush on Ji Yeon unnie." He looked up and scowled at me.

"Oh be quiet. By the way, why do you call her 'unnie' if she's older than you?" I shrugged.

"She wanted me to call her unnie and I didn't mind." He nodded and right on time our orders were served.

"Gomawo Seungri oppa!" He smiled and pinched my cheeks. I swatted  his hands away.

"Anything for out Ji Eun!" He gave me one last smile and left. Junho and I ate out food and chatted comfortably. After we were finished, I said goodbye to Seungri oppa and Junho and I parted ways. At least it was good catching up with one 2pm member. Musician nowadays.

_________________________________________________________________________-

I FINALLY UPDATED AFTER MONTHSS!!! 

I'm super sorry you guys... I've had family and activities problems..... sheesh life.... I've had low self-esteem lately....

BUT ANYWAYS!!! I'm so happy for all the readers that have supported me until now! 

You have no idea how thankful I am!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Sorry if the update is short.  http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/21117 

e35b4afc1fff7ff9853392994f055e1c_large.j

ADORABLE RIGHT?!?!?!

0560.jpg