Chapter 22

Oh Great, Im falling in Love....

Ji Eun's POV

 

 Five months had passed since I've last seen my parents and my brother. I've been living with myself now but the guys have visited once in a while. I know that sounds pretty impossible and stupid but whatever. The boys have been busy with promotions now so I also haven't been spending time with Wooyoung either. I sighed as I was walking down the school corridors. It was already after hours and I didn't want to leave just yet. I looked outside the wall of windows and saw a few lingering students studying under the shade or playing around with their friends. I smiled sadly and stopped walking looking around my surroundings. I found myself in an empty hallway with no one around.

"Well today was the last day..." I muttered to myself quietly.

"Hey, miss. You shouldn't be here it's after hours." Someone called from ahead. I looked up and nodded at the janitor who was cleaning the hallways.

"Yeah... I'll be leaving soon." The janitor gave me one last look before leaving me alone in the empty hallway. 

I looked around before walking out of the building one last time and into the gloomy humid summer air. I was walking through the campus taking my time before leaving the gates of the school. I stopped outside and turned around to face the school. Yeah, I only stayed here for a year but it's where I made new friends and met 2pm. I sighed and turned around to leave but only to bump into someone.

"Oomf..." I took a step back and looked up at the person who I had bumped into. She looked at me with a smirk.

"Long time no see Ji Eun,"  I blinked once and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Y-Yuri-ssi?" Her smirked widened.

 

Author's POV

 

"Miss me?" Ji Eun ignored her remark and replied with a question instead.

"What are you doing here? Wooyoung's not in town and neither are the other boys." Yuri's smirk disappeared and replaced it with a scowl, rolling her eyes.

"I know,"

"Then what..." Ji Eun said trailing off.

"I just wanted to come here. I had time to visit and bumping into you made it better." Ji Eun narrowed her eyes in confusion.

"But you don't like me...." She muttered. Yuri shrugged like it was nothing.

"Yeah, but Wooyoung and the rest of 2pm do." JiEun didn't say anything but instead looked down. Yuri sighed and shook her head, "Look Ji Eun, I know you're going out with Wooyoung," At that Ji Eun looked up with wide eyes.

"You do?! But... How?!" Yuri chuckled at her flustered state.

"I have my ways but seriously..." Yuri's cold and mean face was soon changed into a soft and sad one, "Take care of him for me... Don't hurt him." Ji Eun blinked again confused.

"But aren't you the one who broke up with him?" Yuri gave another defeated sigh.

"Yes, I know that but I was stupid and I didn't have a choice... Just PLEASE do me this one favor." Ji Eun wasn't sure why Yuri suddenly told her thing but she nodded nonetheless. "Anyways, I'm leaving," Yuri gave a sad smile to Ji Eun before strutting away and leaving her standing like that.

"What the hell..." She mumbled. She stood there for a few more seconds before starting to head back to her house. She probably took only about twenty steps when someone randomly bear hugged her and took her breath away.

"What the--"

"JI EUN! I MISSED YOU!" The person who hugged her exclaimed. Ji Eun was too confused to analyze who the person was. When she didn't answer the person pulled away with his hands still on her and frowned. "Ji Eun, have you forgotten me already?" She blinked furiously making sure it wasn't a dream.

"J-Junho?" He grinned, "What the heck are you doing here?!" She asked.

"Well, that's not a very nice way to greet someone!" He replied.

"Im serious." Junho sighed and rolled his eyes.

"We're on vacation!!" Ji Eun suddenly grinned. She was happy that they were back and that they were finally going to hang out. Then suddenly her grinned vanished.

"Where's Wooyoung?" She asked looking behind him but only to find a black van. Junho smirked and dropped his hands to his side.

"Calm down you'll see him and the rest of the members sometime soon." Ji Eun pouted.

"Well why can't I see them now?" Junho shrugged casually.

"Because I didn't tell them I'd come see you" Ji Eun laughed, shaking her head at him.

"Whatever... So what do you want to do today? Since you guys practically skipped school..." Junho chuckled at her last statement.

"Well let's catch up on things... How about we take a walk to the park?" Ji Eun widened her eyes.

"Umm... isn't that a bit far?" Junho gave one of his eyesmiles.

"That's good! More time for catching up, right?" Ji Eun cocked her head to the side but nodded anyways.

"I guess..."

"Then let's go!!" Junho linked arms with Ji Eun and started walking the opposite direction of the black van. 

They walked the whole way to the park with linked arms. It was good that the two had gotten to catch up on things. When Junho had heard that Ji Eun's parent's and brother weren't back he was a bit surprised. He wouldv'e thought that they had at least stopped by and said a quick hello.

They stopped walking when they reached the quiet part of the park. Junho led Ji Eun to a bench and made her sit down.

"Stay here and close your eyes." Ji Eun looked at him questioningly but did so anyways. She stayed put and closed her eyes. Junho grinned and walked behind the bench and into the few trees behind it. He pulled something or someone out from one of the trees and placed him in front of Ji Eun.

"Uhh... Junho can I open my eyes now." Junho's grin got wider.

"Yup!" Ji Eun fluttered her eyes open. She looked up and her eyes got so wide. She felt her heart skip a beat and her whole body in shock. The person who Junho placed in front of Ji Eun, felt his heart swell and moved towards her, wrapping his arms around her petit frame. Ji Eun snapped out of her state and quickly wrapped her arms around the persons neck.

"Oh, how I've missed you so much Ji Eun," Ji Eun let out a chuckle but neither of them let go.

"I've missed you too," Junho looked at them with a soft smile. I wish I could see Ji Yeon... He thought sadly. Then the two finally broke apart. Ji Eun looked at him witha wonderful smile. "Wooyoung..." He smiled at her and was about to give her another hug but the smile on Ji Eun's face suddenly turned into a frown. Wooyoung noticed this and his face turned into worry.

"Ji Eun what's--" He started but before he could finish, Ji Eun hit him on the arm. "OW! What was that for?!" Ji Eun crossed her arms and pouted.

"You were coming back but you didn't even tell me?!" Wooyoung blinked then burst out laughing. "What's so funny?!" She exclaimed. Wooyoung pinched her cheeks.

"You're so cute when you're mad," Ji Eun whacked his hands away then turned to look at Junho.

"Is this why you brought me here?" He nodded. Wooyoung stood up with Ji Eun and laced his hands with hers.

"Well the surprise isn't over." Junho replied. She looked at Wooyoung and he nodded then tugged on her arm.

"Yup! So let's go!"

 

Junho and Wooyoung led her back to her house. They stood in front of the door for a while before nodding to Ji Eun to open it. She unlocked the door and entered her dark house. When she flicked on the lights, seven faces greeted her with huge smiles and welcoming arms. Ji Eun stood there dumbfounded at the sight before her.

"Hi honey,"Her mom walked up to her and wrapped her arms around her daughter. Yejin blinked and stood still.

"M-Mom." Her mother pulled away with her hands still on Ji Eun and looked at her with a smile. Her mother finally let go and went back to the other six people. "Dad..."

"Hello Ji Eun," He said.

"Youngbae..." Her brother gave her an eye-smile and a small wave.

"Hi sis!" Then she looked back at the other four boys.

"Taec, Junsu, Khun, Chansung..." She listed off.

"Hey Ji Eun." They chorused. The seven of them flashed her smiles but instead of getting the reaction they wanted Ji Eun huffed and crossed her arms across her chest, frowning. Their smiles fell and looked at each other in shock.

"Are yo--" Before Junsu could finish, Ji Eun burst.

"I can't believe you guys!! Especially you mom, dad, and oppa! You just leave for five months without a reason then come back without saying anything?!" Her mom and dad looked at her worridley.

"Are you mad at us?" Her brother asked. Ji Eun threw her hands up and groaned.

"Yes!!" Her family's face fell and she softened. "But... You guys are family and I can't stay mad at you forever." Their grins were back as they ran to give Ji Eun a warm hug. She returned it this time and enjoyed her family. Once they let go of each other, Ji Eun turned around to face Junho and Wooyoung. She gave each of them hugs but when she gave one to Junho, Wooyoung frowned. Ji Eun noticed and chuckled.

"Calm down Wooyoung." She said before going over to him, standing on her tippy toes and quickly placing a kiss on his lips. Wooyoung became flustered causing her to giggle and her brother to groan.

"Yah, not here you guys or else." He shot the two a look.

"We're just glad you're happy, Ji Eun" Her mother said while her dad nodded stiffly. Ji Eun smiled at them and felt Wooyoung's hand intertwine with her own. She couldn't help but smile even more as she felt her heart swell with happiness and love. 

Her family was right in front of her and her boyfriend was someone she loved. A tear slid down her cheek before being engulfed in a huge group hug.

 


Didn't really like the ending... but whatever

I needed to finish this story anyways...

Sorry to disappoint you my readers! I lost all inspiration...

<333

Love you all who stuck around! CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES!