Chapter 19

Oh Great, Im falling in Love....

Ji Eun's POV

 

I woke up to the sun shining on my face and the quietness of the house. I got out of bed and walked to my door to find a letter underneath it. I picked it up and read th contents inside it.

To: My loving sister,

      I'll be gone for a while. Mom and Dad are staying in Japan for a few months. Take Care Ji Eun-ah... Oppa will be back soon! If you need company you can call your cousin or a few friends over. I trust you Ji Eun. 

                                            Stay Well, Stay Strong, and Be SAFE!! Oppa loves you! <3

I reread this again and again. Was he really leaving me too?? Why is he leaving? Where is he going?! I couldn't bring myself to cry. He wouldn't want me to. Tears were welling up in my eyes but I furiously blinked them away. 

I don't know what I was feeling and dropped down to the floor. I looked at letter in my hand and sighed heavily. What am I supposed to do now?? I stood up from the floor and decided it would be good if I started to shop for Christmas gifts.

I got ready and headed out. It was still early so I went inside a cafe for breakfast. There weren't that many people so after I got my order I went to sit in an empty booth. I was eating my muffin and sipping my tea when I heard the door to the cafe open and the bell ring.

Curious, I looked up to find Wooyoung ordering. At first glance I couldn't recognize it was him with his hat, glasses, and scarf but I knew that blonde/brown hair anywhere. He was about to leave but I guess he saw me and walked over to my table.

"Annyeong!" He greeted. I smiled and nodded for him to sit. "So what are you doing up so early in the morning?" He asked.

"Christmas shopping. Why are you up so early?"

"Manager hyung told us we had a day off so I wanted to wake up early." I nodded and we finished drinking in silence.

"Wanna come with me and shop?" He thought about it before nodding. We stood up and left the cafe together deciding it would be good if we just walked to the mall.

"So what do you plan on getting?" We were in a random store and I was looking through clothes.

"I don't know. Whatever catches my attention." Wooyoung chuckled and shook his head.

"A present is suppose to be special." I shrugged.

"Yeah maybe." I muttered not really paying attention. I heard him sigh and felt a strong, warm hand grab mine. I snapped my head up at him as my heart was beating like crazy at the sudden contact.

"Let's look for something else, yeah?" He didn't give me time to answer and pulled me out of the store and into another one. I looked around the store with wide-eyes. The store was filled with so much hello kitty, pororo, domo, knicknacks ect.

"Omo..." Wooyoung smiled at me amused. 

"Go look around. If you want something tell me. It'll be my present to you." I widened my eyes at him.

"Chincha?!" He nodded once and with that I looked around the place.

 

I looked around for about five minutes when a certain item caught my eye. It was a silver chain bracelet, one with a key on it and the other with a lock. I picked up the couple bracelet in my hands and examined it. It was really pretty and the slight pink-blue tint it gave was amazing. I flipped it over and looked at the price. It was about 45,000 won. I widened my eyes and placed it back down. Eh?! Why so expensive?! 

I sighed and went to go look for something cheaper. I scanned the racks up and down and finally found a small Hello Kitty plush doll. I picked it up and looked at the price. 15,000 won... Good enough for me! I was in the middle of turning around when someone grabbed the doll from my hands.

"Yah!" I looked up only to realized I had yelled at the person who was going to buy me the doll. I scratched the back of my neck, embarrassed.

"Haha... Sorry I thought it was somebody else." He gave me a heart-stopping smile then looked at the doll.

"It's cute... like you." I blinked, not sure if I heard him right I asked.

"What?" He chuckled.

"I said it's cute. Anything else?" I flickered my eyes to the place where the bracelets were then shook my head. Wooyoung looked at me intently.

"You sure?" I hesitated but nodded anyways.We walked up to the counter and Wooyoung was about to pay when I remembered I had to get him a present too.

"Oppa," I still was not used to that word, "Go on ahead. I'll see you outside, I just have to, uhh, get something." He nodded and left. When I was sure he was gone I went to the same rack I had found my doll. I picked up a guy Hello Kitty, dressed in blue. I smiled and went up to pay asking the lady if she could place it in a box and wrap it for me. She gave me a sweet smile and nodded.

"Is this a gift for your boyfriend over there?" I widened my eyes at her question. She finished wrapping and gave the nicely wrapped present to me. 

"Oh, uhhhh.... N-no, he's not--" I was cut off short by her.

"You guys look good together. Treasure him. He's a keeper. Trust me, I'm an old lady!" She lightly laughed and made little shooing motions with her hands. I didn't know what say so I bowed and said my thanks. I ran out to find Wooyoung leaning on the wall. He pushed himself off when he saw me and gave me another one of his smiles.

"Got what you needed?" I nodded and took a glance at the bag with the present in it.

"Mm. Now we should probably get my brother and parents something too."

"I should also probably get the boys something too." I nodded and we went to finish our shopping.

After we finished with the Christma shopping it was already pass lunchtime. Wooyoung and I walked to the foodcourt and flopped down on an empty table with all our shopping bags.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so tired!!" I complained and then my stomach grumbled. I looked at it frowning. "And hungry." Wooyoung, who sat across from me, laughed.

"What do you want to eat?" I looked around the food court and shrugged.

"Anything, I don't really mind." He nodded once and left. I looked inside my bag with my present for Wooyoung and took it out. I stared at it on the table for a while before shaking my head and putting it back in the bag. I'll give it to him at a better time.

Wooyoung came back with our food and we silently ate. We were almost done when Wooyoung suddenly jumped remembering somehting.

"Ah, mata. Here's your doll." He took it out from a bag and handed it to me. I took it gratefully and beamed at him.

"Gomawo oppa!" I thanked. 

"No problem." We finished eating and headed outside. Since we didn't take a car and taking any form of transportation would ruin the view outside, we walked again. We were only a few blocks away from my house when it started to snow. We stopped when we reached the door to my house. I smiled up at the sky and held my free hand out trying to catch the melting snowflakes. I opened my eyes to the sound of shuffiling feet and I remembered Wooyoung was still there.

"It's the first snow." He smiled and nodded.

"Sure is. I'm glad I got to spend the first snow and today with you." I blushed and looked away my eyes landing on the present. I blinked and took it out of the bag. I held it out to him and instead of taking it he blinked at me and cocked his head to the side.

"What is it?" I rolled my eyes smiling at him.

"It's your present silly!" He took it and was about to open it when I stopped him.

"Wait!! Open it when you get home or Christmas."

"Arrasso, arrasso. Well I should probably get going now." I nodded a little bit dissappointed that he had to leave but understood.

"Okay! Tell the boys I said hi." He nodded and before I could turn around and go inside with the bags he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I looked at him in shock and I could tell my cheeks were flaming despite the cold weather. He smirked and gave me a wave before leaving me standing on the porch in shock.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WAAHH!! Don't yell at meeeee~~

So if you haven't heard/read this will be comming to an end soon. but not too soon sooo...

Don't Worry!!! ^^

Yeah, I know so early right?! Well anyways... I'm kinda losing inspiration and subscribers but..

I'm currently starting another fic with SHINee and EXO

I won't be updating it until this is finished though... so anyways check it out. 

I'm Eternally Lost

<333