Chapter 16

Oh Great, Im falling in Love....

Author's POV

 

"BOYFRIEND?!" YoungBae widened his eyes totally confused.

"Well isn't he??" He asked. Ji Eun shook her head in disbelief.

"Yah, oppa. He's just a friend.... and maybe one of my biases." Mumbling the last part, YoungBae snapped his head in Wooyoung's direction. Then his eyes widened even more in realization. His mouth formed and 'o' but it suddenly changed into a smirk.

"Ahh, so you're the guy Ji Eun's been--" YoungBae was cut off short by Ji Eun's hand over his mouth. Wooyoung looked over YoungBae's shoulder at Ji Eun. She smiled innocently and with her hands still over his mouth, pulled her brother to the kitchen.

When they were out of earshot, Ji Eun let go of her brother and shot him a pleading look.

"Mwoya?" Ji Eun ruffled her hair and gave her brother an irritating look.

"Yah, are you crazy?!" YoungBae looked at her sister startled.

"Yah, Yah , Yah, Yah! I should be asking you if you're crazy! I am your oppa! Treat me well!" He scolded. Ji Eun scoffed.

"Yeah okay... suuuree..." She placed her hands on her hips and looked at him pointedly.

"Why did you bring me here anyways?"

"Well you were about to tell him he was my bias." she hissed. He looked at her and blinked.

"Soooo...???" Ji Eun gave an irritated groan. 

"He doesn't know that he was my bias. He doesn't know I listen to 2pm and he most definitely WILL NOT KNOW my obssesion with Big Bang." YoungBae gave her sister a flat look. 

"Really?? Your obsession with Taeyang? Niga ibeun Wedding Dress.." He started mocking Taeyang then gave her sister another flat look.

"Just shut up and don't mention anything 2pm related..." He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever... but if he ever hurts you again, he won't be so lucky." Ji Eun rolled her eyes this time and lightly punched her brother on the arm.

"Pabo, he didn't even hurt me..." YounBae was about to reply when Wooyoung poked his head through the doorway.

"Umm, sorry to intrude but... we should really clean up and bandage Ji Eun's wounds and scratches." The two siblings blinked at him once then looked at Ji Eun's wounds. They widened their eyes and headed to the bathroom. YoungBae pushed Ji Eun on top of the covered toilet seat. Ji Eun shot him a glare but quietly showed him her wounds.

"Wooyoung!!" YoungBae called. Wooyoung rushed to the bathroom and stood there.

"What?" He asked looking a Ji Eun worridely.

"Can you get me the first-aid kit?" He hesitated to answer.

"Uhh, I would, ik I knew where it was." YoungBae stood up and motioned for him to sit at his spot.

"Nevermind. I'll get the first aid kit and you cand start cleaning up her wounds. Here." He threw Wooyoung a clean damp cloth. He caught it and before he could say another thing YoungBae left.

Wooyoung folded the cloth and started dabbing her scratches. Ji Eun flinched from time to time and Wooyoung would pause then lightly start again. Ji Eun looked at Wooyoung as he was working. He looked calm but serious and she couldn't help but feel touched. He heart softened and she watched him with soft eyes.

YounBae quietly sneaked up by the bathroom and tried to eavesdrop on their conversation. He couldn't hear anything at first but then Ji Eun spoke. Mwahahaha I'm so smart... He snickered quietly.

"Thanks, o-oppa.." Wooyoung gazed up and smiled warmly at her.

"Anything for you." Ji Eun felt heat rise up in her cheeks. Pushing himself up, Wooyoung asked, "Where's your brother anyway?"

Ji Eun cocked her head to the side and blinked multiple times now realizing how long her brother had been gone. She cupper her hands around and screamed. "OPPAA!!!!!"

Wooyoung had a flat look but emerged out of the wall. Ji Eun blinked at him in surprise at how fast he came.

"Were you--" She was about to ask but was cut off by YoungBae.

"Here." He handed Wooyoung the first-aid kit, then looked at Ji Eun with a smirk. "Something came up... I, uh, have to go." Ji Eun gave her brother an evil glare, knowing exactly why he was doing this. Wooyoung nodded at him then left. He squatted back down and opened the kit.

"Well, I guess I have to bandage your wounds." Ji Wun didn't reply but instead watched Wooyoung as he carefully placed each bandage on her leg.

Once he was done he stood up and held out a hand. Ji Eun took it gratefully and pulled herself up. Wooyoung pulled her with too much force that they ended up only inches away from each other's faces. They widened their eyes from the close contact and Wooyoung released her looking away afterwards.

Ji Eun coughed awkwardly and tried to get past him. "I should uh.. probably go change." Wooyoung nodded and moved out of her way.

She practically ran inside her room and shut the door closed behind her. She leaned her back against the door and put a hand over her chest. I thought I was over him a year ago.... So why is my heart beating like this??

Wooyoung on the other hand walked to the couch and flopped down with glazed eyes. He pounded his chest trying to slow down his heart rate. Why is this happening again?? Why does my heart beat so fast everytime I'm near her?!

He shook his head and tried to calm himself down but somewhere in his heart there was an unmentionable pain. There was a hole there that needed to be filled. Yet, what was it??

Ji Eun walked inside her closet and took her sweet, lovely, time changing. She didn't want to go back and face Wooyoung. Not now, not when she was emotionally distressed.

YounBae Oppa should be the only guy in my life... right?? With that thought she trudged to the living room where, to her shock, Wooyoung stood with a tray on his hands and a grin on his face.

"Oppa..."

"Come on. Let's eat." Wooyoung went into the kitchen and placed the tray on the table. He pulled out a chair for Ji Eun and she hesitantly sat down. He sat down next to her and started to mix her porridge.

"Oppa you really didn't need to-" She was cut off by a spoon in front of . She looked at it then back at Wooyoung.

"Say 'ahhhh~'" She obediently followed. He carefully placed the spoon inside then gave her one of his eye-smiles.

"Good. Right?" He asked. She nodded and when she finished swallowing spoke.

"But, when did you make this?" He lightly laughed.

"When you were taking your sweet time up in your room." She blushed and looked away. Didn't know I was gone for that long....

"Well... thanks and sorry about earlier." He looked at her confused.

"Sorry for what?"

"For landing on top of you, my brother, and for having to clean up my wounds." He smiled and reached out his thumb to wipe excess porridge from her lips. Ji Eun sat frozen when he made contact with her lips.

"You never have to apologize to me Ji Eun. I'll always be there." Touched by his words, Ji Eun softened and smiled.

And I'll always be here too oppa...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hullo my lovely readers! It is summer break which means more updates!! (hopefully.... :/)

Just a heads up this story will most likely be ending with a happy... or sad... or maybe you could just find out ending! ^^

I know the chapter is a bit short from usual but I'll do better next time!

BTW if u <3 EXO check out my friend's (newbie) story!

My Beautiful Angel

<333