Chapter 11

Oh Great, Im falling in Love....

Wooyoung's POV

 

I went to school, as usual. It's been weeks since I saw Jason and Ji Eun which was really weird since I SHOULD see her everyday. I haven't been focusing lately either which was HIGHLY and I mean HIGHLY unlike me. Wooyoung! What the hell is wrong with you?! I shook my head furiously.

I was on my way to lunch and I wasn't paying attention to anyone so I accidentally bumped into someone. I was about to turn around and apologize when I saw it was Ji Eun who I bumped into.

"Oh! Hey, it's you!" She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Hey to you too. Oh and it's okay." I looked at her confused at first then remembered I had bumped into her.

"Oh, um yeah sorry." She laughed and it was one of the most angelic things I've ever heard. Why am I thinking this now?! I shook my head again-- since that was the only thing I could do to clear my thoughts.

"Are you okay?" I looked up and smiled at Ji Eun.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Oh, by the way, do you want to eat lunch with me?" I saw her hestitate at first but she replied.

"Sure."

We walked in the cafeteria and found an empty table at the far end of the room. We sat down and once we did we were joined by Jason. He sat next to Ji Eun who was just eating her lunch. Jason grinned at both of us.

"Annyeong!! How are my chingu's??" I scowled at him. Friends? Since when were we ever friends?! Ji Eun turned her head to the side to face Jason. I saw she had something on her lip and was about to tell her when Jason beat me to it.

"Oh! Ji Eun-ah, you have something on your lip"

"Oh, chincha?" She started to reach her hand up to wipe it away but Jason stopped her.

"Here, I got it!" He smiled and used his thumb to wipe the thing, he took his time doing it too. I narrowed my eyes and felt anger boil inside me. I wanted to slap his hand away and punch him in the face. I don't know why I had the sudden urge to do that though. It's cuz she's your friend and you don't like anyone touching her. Yeah, that must be it.

"Gomawo Jason-ssi." Jason lighly hit her arm.

"Ehh, we're closer than that! Call me Oppa arrasuh?" She bobbed her head and smiled.

"Arra, arra!" Jason grinned at her. I awkwardly coughed reminding them I was still here. Ji Eun seemed to remeber and looked at me with big eyes.

"Wae? Are you sick Wooyoung-ssi?" I gave her a blank look. Really?! After I told her to call me Oppa?! She seemed to read my mind and corrected herself, "Mian, I meant Oppa." I smirked. Much Better.

"Ani, there was something in my throat." She pursed her lips and continued eating. I looked at Jason and he was glaring at me so I did the same. We stayed like that for quite some time until Ji Eun spoke breaking our silent war.

"So, what's up?" She looked at me first. HAH! Take that Jason! She wants my answer first! Wait..... WHY DO I EVEN CARE?! I shrugged at her question. She scowled at me and looked at Jason expectantly. "What about you Oppa?" There goes that 'Oppa' again...

"I have some tickets to a movie. Wanna come?" She nodded.

"Sure!" I shifted in my seat awkwardly. Did they seriously forget I was here, again?! Jason saw me and I heard him hesitate before asaking me.

"You wanna come too?" I wanted to scream at them. WELL NAWW! I JUST WANNA SIT HERE AND BE IGNORED!! OF COURSE I WANNA COME!! but inside I remained calm and composed. I shrugged.

"Sure." I could tell Jason was trying to hold a scowl so I smirked.

"So it's setteled then! Tomorrow at seven we'll meet at the movies."

"But... tomorrow's a Wednesday...." Ji Eun trailed off. Jason nodded his head eagerly and Ji Eun just sighed. "Fiiine."

"Ch, who watches a movie on a school night?" I muttered underneathe my breathe. Ji Eun looked at me.

"Did you say something Wooyoung-ssi?"

"Yah, Lee Ji Eun. I already told you to calm me oppa!" She held up a hand and smiled innocently.

"Hm. Mian!" You know if you weren't so cute I would've yelled at you!!! Woah.... Wait a minute where did that thought come from?? Stupid mind!

"Yeah, whatever!" I crossed my arms over my chest pouted.

"AWWWWWW Is wittle Wooyoungie saad?" She reached over the table and pinched my cheeks. I stayed frozen when she did this and had to struggle to get my words out.

"Y-YAH! Don't call me that!" She scowled at me.

"Whatever. I was just kidding anyways." I looked at her but Jason had to ruin the picture.

"Ji Eun-ah, how did you and Wooyoung meet anyways??"

"We met on a plane." She said simply. That's it?! 'We met on a plane.' HOW SIMPLE CAN YOU GET?!

"That it?" He asked.

"Oh! Then I found out he's in a famous group called..... 2am??" I looked at her shocked.

"YAH! It's 2pm!! T-W-O-P-M!!" She looked at me and bursted out laughing. "YAH!"

"I was just kidding you wussy!" I glared at her.

"AISH! You are SOOOOO lucky you're cu--" I stopped myself before I finished the sentence. Where in the world did that come from anyway?! She looked at me questioningly.

"So lucky I'm what?" I shook my head.

"Nothing."

"Wussy..." She muttered. I glared at her but before I could say anything else Jason spoke up.

"So seven tomorrow then?" Both of us nodded our heads and that was the end of our lunch.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I am soooooooooooooooooooo  SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!! Mehh....

Well hope you guys liked this chapter..... I thought it was kinda boring... which it probably was..

Well anyways I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!! <333 MANY SUBSCRIBERSSSS (IMO)....

SARANGHAE<3333