Chapter 14

Oh Great, Im falling in Love....

Ji Eun's POV

I was at school alone in one of the studio's, practicing for the talent show. After minutes of arguing with myself about what song I was going to sing, I finally chose a song from one of my favorite artists. Taeyang's I Need I Girl. I changed up a few lyrics so it would be fit for a girl so technically it's called I Need a Boy. I have been singing it so many times already, trying to get it perfect. I sat my guitar down on the stand and decided to get a drink of water. The show was only a few days away and I wasn't sure who was going to be in it too. I only knew Jason and Pilsuk were going to be in it. They said they were going to be doing a duet, that should be sweet.

I was wandering the hallways and stopped when I heard someone singing in one of the rooms. I decided to become a spy and look for the room the voice was coming from without making any noise. I was crouching down and placing my ears by every door I passed by. The voice was getting closer and by the fifth door, the voice was clear. I heard a guy's voice and it sounded familiar.

"I wonder who it is..." I whispered to myself. I was too curious and thought it was a good idea to lift my head to the window to see who it was. It wasn't a good idea because when I took a peek the person was facing the door and quickly ducked my head again but I did see who it was. It was Wooyoung.Now I know why the song was so familiar, it's 2pm's I Can't. It's one of my favorite songs and I'm a bit surprised by Wooyoung Oppa's voice. Yes, I've heard him sing before in 2pm before but not by himself.

I guess he heard me outside the door when he suddenly stopped in the middle of the verse. I was about to book it out of there but it was already too late. He had opened the door and I was expecting to make contact with the ground but instead I felt hands around me. I opened my eyes and say another pair right above me. I don't know why I was suddenly transfixed by his gaze but eventually I tried to get up but instead bumped heads with him. Now both of us were on the ground rubbing our sore heads.

"Aish...." I heard him curse under his breathe. I suddenly felt bad.

"Mianhae..." I said. He looked at me and quickly softened. Shaking his head he said,

"It's okay.... " It was quite awkward for a while. "So, uh, how have you been?" He asked.

"I've been good but.... uhh.." He looked at me confused.

"But what?"

"We should probably get off of the floor first ..."

"Oh, uh, right!" He stood up first then held a hand out to me. I hesitantly took it and he pulled me up. We dusted ourselves off before heading into the room and sitting  down.

"So, I haven't seen you in a while, how have you been?" He shrugged and looked outside the window.

"I've been doing fine, I guess. Busy with 2pm promotion stuff." I nodded my head and he looked at me. "So, why are you at school so late?"

"I'm practicing for the talent show. How about you?"

"I was practicing too. By the way, why were you outside the door." I lightly laughed, embarrassed.

"Oh, uh, I was just walking around then I heard someone singing so I went to go find where it was comming from." He nodded expecting me to say more.

"Well...??"

"Well what?" I asked, confused.

"Well, what did you think of it?" I thought about how I was going to reply and thought I should play a joke.

"I thought it was terrible!" His eyes got wide.

"Really?? That bad?!" I laughed seeing how serious he was.

"I was just kidding. It was amazing." He sighed, relieved.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"No problem." He then suddenly stood up, grabbed his guitar, handed it to me and sat back down again. I looked at the guitar and then him giving both of them confused looks.

"Since you heard what I sang... Let me hear yours." I tried to protest but I knew that I would lose so instead I heaved a sigh and started playing. I smirked knowing he had won but I just ignored him and started to sing.

Wooyoung's POV

WAAHHH!!! She's pretty, smart, AND she can sing. WOAH! Where did all those compliments come from?! Oh, shut up Wooyoung! Admit you like her already!! *sigh* I finally admit that I do like her, for quite some time actually. When I was busy with promotions, I realized that I like Ji Eun. The times we spent together were amazing and fun! Then when I couldn't see her or be near her I would miss her. But of course, I can't tell her how I feel. What if she doesn't feel the same way about me? Then I'd just get my heart broken..... Enough of that.

She was singing the chorus totally involved in the song. I know this may sound cheesy but the way the sun hit her made her look more angelic than usual. And her voice, OMG her VOICE. Let's just leave it at that. I hadn't realized I was staring at her until she finished and coughed awkwardly. I broke into a grin and clapped

"Wahh!! You have an AMAZING voice!" I saw her blush before she could try to hide it.

"Gomawo.."

"So are you ready for the show?"

"Yeah, but I'm a little nervous. Nobody has ever heard me sing and I haven't been on stage many times." I gave her a reassuring smile.

"It's okay! You'll do great!" She smiled.

"Thanks!" We smiled at each other one more time and decided to practice with each other, giving  advice and everything else.

>>>>

Ji Eun's POV

It was the day of the talent show and I was backstage pacing back and forth. I was the last performer. Greeaat. I had invited Suengri Oppa and Ji Yeon Unnie to come watch and now they were in the audience. Waiting. Until I make a fool out of myself. 

"Hey, Ji Eun, don't be nervous." I heard a familiar voice and stopped pacing. Wooyoung was in front of my with a hand on my shoulder. Suddenly I wasn't so nervous anymore. I gave him a small smile and nod. "Just breathe." I took a deep breathe and exhaled.

"You didn't seem nervous before." I said.

"I used to be afraid of performing onstage but... to become what I am now, I had to overcome my fears." I smiled. Wow, I didn't know that and I was one of their fans.

"Thanks. That really helped."

"No problem. You should get ready your up soon." And right on cue I was called out. I took one last breathe and headed out with my guitar and faced my fear.

Author's POV

The audience was captivated by Ji Eun's voice that once she was done singing, had gotten a standing ovation. 

Ji Eun stood up from the chair she sat on and bowed to the audience. She felt excitement run through her when everyone stood up. She bowed once more time before running backstage and enveloping Wooyoung into a hug. Wooyoung was stunned at first but eventually hugged her back. They pulled away from each other and laughed.

"I did it!!" Ji Eun said practically jumping up and down. "And it's all thanks to you!!" Wooyoung laughed at her cuteness.

"Aigoo. It was all you!! Im so proud of you!" Wooyoung hugged her this time and it was Ji Eun's turn to be surprised. She laughed and was about to hug him before Seungri and Ji Yeon burst into the room.

"WAHHH!!! URI JI EUN-AHHH!!" They both said in unison. Wooyoung let her go and pushed her lightly to her friends. Seungri and Ji Yeon gave her a huge hug and all three of them were jumping up and down. Wooyoung laughed at their silliness and went to go find his friends.

Jason's POV

I saw Ji Eun perform and was completely awestruck. She was amazing!! Wooyoung performed too and he was aiight.....

I was on my way to my car until someone called my name. I turned around to find Ji Eun running towards me with Wooyoung trailing behind her. Once she reached me she gave me a frown.

"What?" I asked.

"Why didn't you tell me you were comming??"

"Uh, It was unplanned." I lied.

"Ehh, geojitmal!" She said scowling at me. I chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Oppaa~~" She whinned. I laughed and looked behind her only to see Wooyoung a few feet away giving me a glare. I wiped the smile off of my face and coughed awkwardly.

"Well, I gotta go now Ji Eun. Mianhae." She frowned and nodded.

"Arrasuh..." I looked at Wooyoung again before leaving.

Wooyoung's POV

Once Jason left I walked over to Ji Eun and swung my arm over her shoulders. I didn't know why I did it but after seeing her with Jason, I just had to. She gave me a look but I just smiled. She didn't push my arm off and that was good. We walked to the parking lot and I offered to drive her home. She accepted and off we went.

When we reached her house, I ran to the other side of the car door to open it for her. She thanked me and I walked her to her front door. 

"Gomawo Wooyoung oppa." When she called me 'Oppa' I felt all tingly and stuff. I smiled and ruffled her hair.

"For what, dear?" She laughed.

"'Dear'?" I nodded. "And.. For helping me overcome my fears..... and also for just plain being there."

"Of course! I'll always be there for you. If anyone ever hurts you, they'd have to go through me at first." She smiled and told me to lower my head like she was about to tell me secret. Instead, she kissed my cheek. I widened my eyes and felt heat rising up to my face. I leaned away and looked at her but before I could say anything back she opened her door and went in but not without giving me a wave. 

I stood there for a few seconds analyzing what just happened. After I was sure I could walk, I went back to my car. Throughout my drive back home all I could think about was the kiss she gave me. As little as it was, it was a big deal. 

When I got home and sat on my bed, I had realized my true feelings for Ji Eun. It took me this long to realize it but... I like her. I like her ALOT. 

I just hope she likes me back....

__________________________________________________________________________________

Helllooo my lovely readers!!

I am back!!! It's a longer update! YAY!! Well anyways don't forget to comment please! I would really appreciate it! 

Also check out my POLL ------------------->> http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/21117