Chapter 1

Oh Great, Im falling in Love....

"Boarding Flight one-thirteen" Ji Eun stood up from her seat and boarded the plane. Well I guess this is it... She thought, This is going to be a long flight.

Ji Eun walked over to the gate, showed the lady her ticket and boarded the plane. She loooked for her seat and was glad that it was a window seat. She placed her bags in the compartment abouve her and sat down in her seat, closed her eyes and listened to her iPod. Oblivious to the world around her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jang Wooyoung and the rest of the 2pm members boarded flight 113 on their way back to Korea. They just had a concert and was tired from it. They boys got on the plane noisily and was glad that there weren't that many people inside. Junsu turned to Wooyoung and asked,

"Yah, Wooyoung-ah. What's your seat number?" Wooyoung took out his ticket and looked at the number

"Seat 122 A" Junsu frowned

"Chincha? Arrasuh." Junsu left Wooyoung alone to look for his seat. It took Wooyoung awhile to find his place but eventually did. He saw that someone or preferably a girl, was already sitting at his favorite window spot.

He sighed and took the seat closest to the aisle leaving one empty seat between him and the girl.

"Attention passengers, we are now leaving LAX airport" (N/A I don't know how those things are suppose to sound like)

The seatbelt light flashed on and he put on his seatbelt. He looked over the girl and and saw that she didn't have her seatbelt on. So he decided to wake the girl up.

He reached over and shook the girl awake. Slowly, she started to raise her head. She pulled her earphone's out and looked around, groggily.

Once she saw Wooyoung she sat frozen, staring at him in shock. She nodded her head before greeting.

"A-Annyeong..." Wooyoung nodded his head in return and greeted himself.

"Annyeong, my name is Wooyoung, Jang Wooyoung." The girl hesitated before replying, shyly.

"Uhh... My name's Ji Eun. Lee Ji Eun."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Eun couldn't believe her eyes. In front of her was Wooyoung, one of her favorite memebers from 2pm. She shook her head annoyed at the fact that she was stuttering. Babo! she scolded herself. She hit her forehead lightly and quickly fixed her composure.

"You should probably wear your seatbelt now." She looked up to see that the seatbelt light was on.

"Uh, ne."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooyoung was watching Ji Eun fumble to put on her seatbelt. He chuckled lightly and reached over to fix it for her. Once he heard the click, he leaned back to his chair.

"Kamsahamnida" She mumbled and look away.

Wooyoung leaned his chair back and thought, Shocking, she didn't ask for an autograph or freak out. He smirked at that thought and closed his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the member were acting crazy as usual. It was strange how Wooyoung was the only member who didn't get a seat next to the group. Instead he had to sit next to a girl who probably didn't even know who he or even 2pm was.

The members played around until they eventually got tired. Then Junho saw where and who Wooyoung was sitting next to.

"Yah," He nudged Taecyeon and nodded in the direction of Wooyoung, "Isn't Wooyoungie lucky?"

"Wae? Is it the girl?" Junho nodded.

"Well, he'll only be lucky if she doesn't know who he is."

"Hajiman--" Junho was cut short by Taec.

"Just forget it. She probably won't be the one." Junho looked at Taecyeon worriedly.

"I hope she is though."


--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the really short and boring chapter!! please comment!!