Family

ARMS OF THE ANGELS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How do I look?”

 

Tiffany walked out from the bathroom in a sleeveless bright red dress that stopped just before her knees. Her hair was down to her back with perfect curl. Her make up was so flawless, and those gorgeous red lips were to die for.

 

Taeyeon gawked at her openly. She didn’t even bother to hide the drool.

 

“Babe?”

 

Taeyeon knitted her brows together. “You know… we can ditch that gala party and have instead. What do you say?”

 

Tiffany laughed out loud. “You’re supposed to persuade those investors to donate their money to the hospital. You’ve mentioned how important today’s event especially for your department like a hundred times already. Now you don’t want to go?”

 

“Why did you have to dress like this? It’s very distracting. My mind is not in the right place anymore.”

 

“I dress to impress.” Tiffany winked suggestively, pleased of the result of her effort.

 

Taeyeon got off from the bed. Folding her arms, she made her way to her wife. “I’m totally impressed.”

 

“You’re not so bad yourself.”

 

Taeyeon smiled a little. “Can I kiss you?”

 

“You’ll ruin my lipsti–”

 

Taeyeon didn’t wait for Tiffany’s consent. After all, the request was just a formality. She couldn’t resist Tiffany’s alluring beauty. Tiffany tilted her head, smirking when she felt how deep Taeyeon seemed into the kiss. Politely, the shorter woman asked for more intimate contact. She brushed Tiffany’s lower lip with her tongue. The latter welcomed it with pleasure. She Taeyeon’s tongue gently, appreciating the gesture.

 

“Momma!” Artery gasped when he saw what his mothers were doing.

 

The two instantly broke apart. Artery’s face was dumbstruck.

 

“Hey… Momma didn’t see Artery–”

 

“Momma… don’t eat mommy’s face.” He said disapprovingly.

 

“W – what? M – momma didn’t – why would momma–”

 

Tiffany laughed at the flustered Taeyeon. She calmly came closer to the boy, crouched down to his level and fixed his bangs. “We just kiss, baby. Like this.” She pecked his lips lightly.

 

“It’s not like that. Momma’s mouth is like this…” He opened his small mouth widely and captured Tiffany’s lips, reenacting the action.

 

Taeyeon watched horrifyingly. She was beyond embarrassed. Her son just caught them making out. How could Tiffany react so calm!

 

“Like that, mommy! Artery saw that!”

 

Tiffany giggled then pinched his nose. “People do that when they’re in love, baby.”

 

“People eat the other’s face when they’re in love?” He was genuinely surprised.

 

“Well, it was a long kiss, not eating face.”

 

Artery scrunched his nose, processing what his mommy just said.

 

“Mommy! Venous is hungry!” The youngest stomped her step in to the room. “When will we go?”

 

“Right now.” Taeyeon quickly took her daughter’s hand and dragged her out. She couldn’t even look at Artery. His eyes were still suspicious towards her.

 

“Babe, fix your lips!” Tiffany shook her head. “Go wait in the living room. Mommy will be ready shortly.”

 

“Okay.”

 

-----

 

“That was embarrassing.” Taeyeon mumbled under her breath as she drove away.

 

“Why?” Tiffany asked as she checked her email inbox.

 

“Your son walked in when we made out. It doesn’t mortify you?”

 

“Not really.” She locked the phone then put it back on her purse, speaking as low as Taeyeon did. “We just kiss. We don’t do anything else. Unless you strip my clothes, that would be really awkward.”

 

“Okay, I do not want to imagine that.”

 

“That’s why you should be more considerate when we make love. Shut my mouth so they won’t hear anything. What will you say if they ask?”

 

“That we’re… role-playing?”

 

“Terrible idea, Tae.”

 

“You’re going to come up with something. You always do.”

 

“Momma, are we near?” Aorta asked from the back row. “Aorta is hungry.”

 

“Wait a bit, Aorta-ya. When we arrive, we’ll be eating many tasty foods. Can Aorta wait?”

 

“Yes, momma.” The oldest settled on his seat.

 

-----

 

“Hey.” A person nudged Taeyeon’s shoulder, making the latter turned to her back.

 

“Hey.”

 

“Where’s Tiffany?”

 

“Why you suddenly ask about her?” Taeyeon rolled her eyes as she took more pizza slices.

 

“I want to see this amazing woman of yours.” Seolhyun shrugged. “Where’s she?”

 

“Over there.” Taeyeon pointed a table not far from where they were standing.

 

“Hurry!”

 

“Patience. Sheesh!”

 

With two plates full of different dishes, Taeyeon walked side by side with Seolhyun. She should probably ashamed of the amount of food she took but she couldn’t careless. The triplets loved it. Besides, this kind of party always prepared too much food.

 

Tiffany was feeding Aorta when Taeyeon arrived at their table.

 

“Babe.” Taeyeon touched the small o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter