Fever

ARMS OF THE ANGELS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can I wear this and this?” Taeyeon lifted a soft purple shirt and light brown pants, showing it to Tiffany.

 

“Why don’t you try wearing a skirt? It’ll look good on you.”

 

“And make those participants distracted by my killer legs? They have paid handsome amount of money for this training. They need to pass.”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes at the remark. “You’re sure confident about your legs, shorty.”

 

“Why you gotta insult me? You love my legs.”

 

“But hearing you bragging about it irked me.” Tiffany laughed as she patted Taeyeon’s puffy cheek. She tilted her head a little, aiming for those alluring lips and kissed them passionately. “I love your y legs, babe. Especially whey they’re raised up and give me full access to…” she released Taeyeon’s lips with a plop, “your lady part.”

 

Taeyeon shuddered under Tiffany’s flirting words. “What are you doing? Why are you doing this to me?” She let Tiffany explored every inch of her skin and groaned loudly when her wife nibbled that exact sensitive spot at the side of her neck.

 

“You may need to shut it, babe. I’m sure you don’t want the triplets to wake up and ruin our game, hm?”

 

The way Tiffany whispered and as the low vibration of her voice reached her earlobe almost sent Taeyeon to insanity. Taeyeon gulped at the pleasant treatment.

 

“I – I thought you wanted to sleep early?” Taeyeon managed to speak.

 

“I did.” She threw Taeyeon onto the mattress. As her wife lying helplessly there, Tiffany pinned Taeyeon down and swiftly took her top off the tossed it carelessly on the floor. “But I changed my mind.”

 

Tiffany bent down then they were locked in steamy made out session again.

 

“The d – door. Babe, we haven’t – ugh!”

 

“I want you now, Tae. No more talking.”

 

“B – but the door – the triplets–”

 

Tiffany abruptly rolled over. While taking her pants off, she spoke breathlessly, “lock it, now!”

 

Taeyeon immediately sprinted over the door and hastily locked it. She basically flew back to the bed, tumbling over her pajama as she kicked it off, leaving her only in bra and pants.

 

“I’m not going to ask why you suddenly so eager to have .”

 

“Good. Cause I can’t wait any longer.”

 

-----

 

“Momma will be back the day after tomorrow, okay? That’s two days.” Taeyeon explained to her children.

 

Venous touched Taeyeon’s fingers, frowning cutely. “One, two…”

 

“Yes, sweet heart. One and two and momma will be back.”

 

“Babe, you really got to leave.” Tiffany flicked her tongue to the clock.

 

“Alright.” Taeyeon gave Aorta, Artery and Venous a quick peck on their lips then stood up. “Be good to mommy, okay?”

 

“I’ve divided your clothes for two days. If it’s crumpled, ask the hotel’s service to iron it.”

 

“Yes, ma’am.”

 

“I mean it, Tae. Do not use crumpled shirt to event like this.”

 

“Roger that, ma’am!”

 

Tiffany smiled softly. “Break a leg, y instructor.”

 

-----

 

“We went to grandma and grandpa’s house, momma!” Artery shouted as he tried hard to fit in the screen.

 

“You guys did? Did Artery have fun?”

 

“Yes! Artery got white flour all over Artery’s face!”

 

“Momma, we baked cakes! Aorta made momma a cupcake.” Venous grinned, showing her brother off proudly then rambled on the steps of making a delicious cupcakes.

 

Aorta was quiet, he stretched out to the camera, wanting to touch his momma.

 

“Go tell momma about Aorta’s day.” Tiffany nudged the oldest. “She’d love to know.”

 

“Aorta made a purple cupcakes for momma,” he spoke gently. “Because momma likes purple. There’s rainbow sprinkle on top of it, too. Aorta tried to make it pretty. But Aorta didn’t eat one because Aorta’s throat is kind of hurt.”

 

The oldest was the reliable, selfless and well mannered among the three. He was sensitive and he listened to his mothers well. He rarely threw tantrum, unlike the other two. Aorta never let go of his brother or sister when they were holding hands. He made sure they were safe and always stuck together.

 

“Thank you, sweet heart.” Taeyeon smiled contently. “Should we check Aorta’s throat when momma’s back?”

 

“Yes, please.”

 

Ever since Taeyeon realized her true feeling for Tiffany long ago, she had decided that being alone in a hotel room . It was a short work trip. The association had assigned her as a certified Advanced Cardiac Life Support instructor to train her fellow doctors upgrading their skill in Busan. She was still in the same country, her family merely a few hours away from her, but still, she couldn’t get over the boredom.

 

As Tiffany and the triplets waved her good night half an hour ago, Taeyeon still wasn’t able to sleep. She had closed her eyes, counting sheep, but no luck.

 

It was past twelve when she finally fell asleep. Five hours of sleep was more than enough to recharge. When the morning came, she went downstairs to get breakfast and ready to start her day.

 

-----

 

“Alright for the last session, as I said yesterday, is the evaluation. You have to pass this test to get your certificate. You’re all going to be split up to three groups. The first group i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter