09 | Date

Style || Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

09

D A T E

 

I wondered what it was like to be these guys. They had eyes watching their every move, yet they continued to be themselves the whole time.

It had been a week since I had started working at BigHit and it was seriously the most amazing experience ever.

"Soo Young-ah," I heard someone say and I opened my eyes to see Yoon Sung standing in front of me, looking down to me.

"Oh, yeah, what?" I asked, standing up to look to her at eye level.

"You busy?" she asked.

"Nope," I shrugged. The boys were practicing their choreography so I had nothing to do.

"Awesome! You wanna go shopping with me?" she asked and started walking out of the dressing room.

"Okay!" I said, getting excited and then I realised something, "I'm broke," I said, letting my smile fade.

She brought something out of her pocket. "Never fear, BigHit card is here!" she said.

"Huh?" I squinted at the card in her hand, "HOW DID YOU GET THE COMPANY CARD?!" I asked.

"Shhh," she said, laughing, "we're meant to be buying makeup for them," she pointed to the practice room, "but she didn't say that we couldn't buy a little something-something for ourselves," she giggled.

"Seriously?" I giggled at the idea of buying makeup for someone else and not me. I had never bought anything thinking of someone else.

"Yeah! I was thinking of buying me new jeans," she said and I smiled to myself. She didn't know I was talking about the fact that we got to buy makeup for the boys.

"Do you wanna bring one along to be our lab-rat?" I asked

"That's sounds good. They are just practicing by themselves, not with their teacher anyway."

"Let's go then," I said and knocked on the door of the practice room.

"IT'S OPEN!" someone yelled from inside and I opened the door to find all of the guys lying on the floor, looking like they had just gone for a swim. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were shirtless while the others were wearing minimal clothes. My breath got stuck in my throat and I looked away from them, blushing.

"Oh Soo Young-ah!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Hey guys," I said to the whole room, trying to look away from the beautiful shirtless boys on the floor. It was too late though, I had already seen the boys' defined abs and toned muscle. All THREE of them.

"Hey Soo Young-ah," they all chorused while Jungkook was out of beat when he added 'noona' on the end.

"Are you guys busy?" I asked nervously.

"No, never busy for you," Jungkook said sweetly and I laughed.

"Well, can one of you come with me and Yoon Sung?"

"Where?" Yoongi asked.

"How about we just get all of them to come?" I heard her whisper behind me, "that way we can see who suits what type of makeup,"

"Do you all wanna come on a field trip?" I asked and they all sprung to their feet. I laughed and then Yoongi walked up to me.

"I need to take a shower first," he said and they all followed him.

"Yoon Sung?" I heard Namjoon say behind me.

"Oh! Namjoon-ah!" she replied.

"YAH NAMJOON-AH YOU COMING?" someone yelled from the end of the hallway.

That was the end of their conversation.

I looked back in the practice room, there were still three of them who hadn't left.

Jungkook and Taehyung were just fixing up their shirts in the mirror. I scanned the room for Jimin and I saw him in the corner, still shirtless, doing some stretches.

"Jimin-ah, you coming?" Taehyung asked as he started walking to the door, his arm over Jungkook.

"See you soon, noona," Jungkook gave me the cutest smile and walked past me with Taehyung.

"Oh, Anyeonghaseyo," I heard him behind me, probably talking to Yoon Sung.

"Uh... Jimin-ah," I said, not looking into the room. He was shirtless. Again. I felt so shy to look at him when he was like that.

"Oh. Wae Soo Young-ah?" he asked. "Come in, I've got my shirt on," I heard him say. I sighed and walked in but he was still shirtless. My eyes widened but I was not able to take them away. I have no idea how I could describe him right now... beautiful.

He chuckled at me.

"Park Jimin!" I said, finally being able to look away, "you said you had a shirt on!"

"I was right," he said, "you wanted to see this."

"What?!" I asked.

"Don't worry," his voice was coming closer. I slowly turned to look at him. Finally, he had put a tank top on. But it wasn't like it made a difference. It was so loose, I could still see everything. "I won't tell anyone," he had a cheeky smirk on his face. I looked away.

"We'll be waiting in the dressing room," I said and walked away, to the dressing room. Outside I saw Yoon Sung, waiting patiently, reading something on her phone. She didn't hear did she?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter