10 | First

Style || Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10

F I R S T

 

Date?

He said it was a date.

A DATE!

When the day was over and I was home, I ran to my closet and pulled out all my date-worthy clothes... trust me, I had a lot.

I started sorting them out one by one.

Too short.

Too long.

Too chic.

Too goth.

Too pretty.

Too ugly.

Too much cleavage.

Not enough cleavage.

After a couple of hours, I found the best – casual but gorgeous date outfit: a white, lace button up shirt with high waisted blue shorts and white converse high-tops.

I couldn't sleep that night thinking about what was going to happen the next day. I had been on countless dates, in numerous relationships, all of them I was able to keep my composure and act indifferently, then why am I going crazy over this one guy?

That whole day I wasn't able to see any of the BTS members, which was weird because if they had schedules then we would obviously have been contacted for styling, but we just continued the day, discussing costumes and outfits for performances and radio shows and whatnot.

In the middle of my afternoon snack break with Yoon Sung I got a text.

Jimin: Meet you outside the COEX aquarium at 7 pm J

The aquarium?

"Who, who, who???" Yoon Sung asked, peering over my phone.

I looked up at her, "Jimin."

"Really? Lucky," she whined, "Namjoon still hasn't texted me."

"Aww," I pretended to feel sorry for her and stuck out my bottom lip.

"Yah," she laughed, hitting me on the arm.

I laughed with her, "He's taking me to the aquarium."

"Huh? WHAT? OMG REALLY?" she exploded.

"Yeah."

"Like a date?"

I nodded.

"A date-date???"

"I guess so?"

"GIRL!" she cried, throwing her arms around me.

"Calm down," I laughed, tearing her from me.

"I knew this was going to happen sooner or later, do you have an outfit??"

"Yeah I do," I nodded.

"Ehh, so you're just as excited," she smiled.

"I guess," I nodded, trying to hide my smile.

"Well, it is the infamous Park Jimin," she said dreamily, "chocolate abs, killer eye smile, beautiful voice, amazing dance, stun-"

"I get it Yoon Sung-yah," I laughed.

"Why am I even wasting my time on Namjoon," she sighed.

I laughed, "Yah, don't joke about things like that," I said, "You love him."

"Yeah," she sighed again, "I do."

I looked up at the clock and gasped.

"I gotta go!" I grabbed my bag and my phone, "I only have 40 minutes left," I hurried out the door but poked my head back in, "See you tomorrow!"

 

I caught the bus and changed my clothes and as soon as I did, I was out the door.

Arriving at the aquarium, about 5 minutes late, in the corner I saw a masculine figure leaning against the wall, with his hands in his pockets. I looked around. This was one of the most popular tourist places in Seoul, but why was it so empty?

I walked over to the figure, assuming it was in fact Jimin, he slowly lifted his head and peeked at me from under his hoodie.

"Soo Young-ah!" he exclaimed when he realised it was me.

"Hi," I felt myself blush. Why did I feel so awkward right now?

"You came!"

"Y-Yeah I did." Was he expecting me not to come or something?

"Let's go," he smiled, some sort of genuine smile because his eyes shrunk and all I saw were dark lines which I assumed was because of lack of sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter