12 | My-Our

Style || Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

12

M Y - O U R

 

It had been about three weeks since Jimin and I started dating, and they sure were the best three weeks of my life. I was blessed with the job as his stylist, which meant that I saw him all the time, never did I ever go a moment of loneliness and Jimin made sure of it.

Even now, I had no work, and literally nothing to do, he insisted on me watching their dance practice. I couldn't say no to that face, and besides, I had nothing better to do anyway.

The last hour had been filled with

"No, hyung, you do it like this!"

"Jin hyung!"

"Namjoon hyung!"

"Yoongi hyung! –Ah Sorry."

"The move is..."

But it was nice, I think, being able to observe how these boys learn behind the scenes, instead of how well they perform onstage.

When they were done, we had gone for an improvised dinner at the restaurant across the street. Throughout the whole time, I had never let go of Jimin's hand.

"I never knew you were left handed?" Jimin asked me, watching our arms awing forward and back, on the walk home.

"I'm not," I shrugged.

"But you ate dinner with your left hand just fine," he squeezed my hand, "the poor girl couldn't resist me, and never let my hand go."

I play-punched him and he laughed, "I'm ambidextrous for eating; I learnt how to eat with my right and left hands, my brother was left handed and I liked to mimic everything he did," I laughed, "I was such a pabo, even mimicking the way he ate."

He laughed as well, "Yeah, pabo Soo Youngie."

"You're not meant to agree with me pabo!" I said.

"Why not, pabo?"

"Pff," I let go of his hand and cross my arms over my chest, "Pabo."

He chuckled and unravelled my arms, taking my hand back in his. "Don't let me go," he whispered.

Okay then.

I smiled to myself.

I won't.

 

The next day, I had a day off because Bangtan didn't have any schedules. Jimin had called me and asked if he could come over. I said yes, but got a little nervous. It would be his first time coming into my house.

The doorbell rang while I was in the middle of cleaning the couch. I finished fluffing the last throw pillow and ran over to the door, checking myself in front of the mirror before opening it.

There Jimin stood, wearing some wide lens glasses, a large grey sweater, black jeans and black leather converse, but was holding a large bouquet of different coloured lilies.

"Omo!" I laughed at him as he scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Yoongi hyung said that this was the proper thing to do when visiting my girlfriend's house," he pushed them towards me, "these are for you."

"Thank you, they're beautiful," I accepted them. "Come in." I walked over to my vase and took out the current flowers I had in them, replacing them with these more beautiful ones.

"Your place is huge!" he said, "How can you live in here alone? You must feel so lonely."

"I'm used to it," I shrugged, walking over to him. He looked so cuddly in that fur sweater, I just wanted to hug him all day.

He turned around and kept looking around the house when I reached him. I threaded my arms through his, around his back and tiptoed to rest my chin on his shoulder.

He chuckled, "Can't get enough of me, aye?"

"Stop ruining it," I said, starting to walk over to the couch, pulling him with me.

"What are we-"

"Let's watch some TV," I said to him and switched the TV on, sitting on the couch. Jimin sat next to me but lay down and rested his head on my lap.

"What do you watch these days?" he asked.

"There's that really good drama on SBS, with Yoo Seung Ho," I told him, "He's so hot."

"I don't think that's something you should be telling your boyfriend!" he scolded.

"You're right, I should just share this with Yoon Sung."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter