19 | Punk

Style || Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

 

19

P U N K

    

“Huh?” I asked, listening as he continuously sobbed into my shoulder. I spun my head around to see Jimin watching us with wide eyes and a small smile.

“Soo Young-ah, I remember, and I’m so sorry I forgot!” he said, pulling from me and looking to the floor. “It’s me, Soo Hyun oppa, but I don’t deserve to be your brother.”

“Oppa?” my breathing hitched as I felt tears clog my eyes. “O-Oppa!” I cried again, burying my head in his chest.

“I’m so sorry.”

     

Joo Hyeon: I’ve left. Good bye~~ Please be happy.

He could always make tears well up in my eyes.

Soo Young: Good bye Joo Hyeon-ah. Please find your happiness as well

I put my phone into my pocket and looked up at the beautiful lake in front. Jimin brought me here because ‘it’s only right for couples to have dates like this’.

I slid my hand into the vacant hand next to me and entwined our fingers.

“Hey, Soo Young-ah, you said you grew up here, right?” Jimin asked, looking to me.

I nodded.

“What happened to all your school friends? You don’t seem to have any anymore?”

“Oh, yeah, they left me. As long as they were concerned, friendship was money. Without my parents, I had no money, they didn’t need me anymore,” I said to him, smiling as I did, as if it was going to prevent me from tearing up.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah,” I nodded, still smiling.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know,” he said, looking down.

“It’s okay,” I said, squeezing his hand, “It’s not like you were meant to know.”

“I can’t believe they didn’t see you for the amazing person you are. If they did, they would never have left you.”

The tears finally gave way.

“Oh! Why are yo-” Jimin rushed, as soon as he realised and started to immediately wipe your tears. “Geez I keep making you cry,” he said, looking disappointed in himself.

I pulled my legs off of the floor to join me on the bench as I leaned over and engulfed him into a hug, my legs bent on his lap.

“You’re honestly the best guy any girl could as for,” I said, “Thank you so much.”

I felt his arms slither around my waist and up my back as he hugged me back.

“Never forget your worth,” he whispered, “I’ll always be here to remind you.”

     

Months Later…

I walked into the practice room and found Jimin, shirtless, sweating buckets, dancing in the middle of the room. In the middle of his dance he held his arm up, as a 'Hi'. I smiled, put my bag down at the back of the room and walked up to stand behind the dancing Jimin. I loved watching him dance, not only because he was amazing at it, but dancing was something where I got to see him his happiest, he would always sneak tiny smiles to himself while he danced and it made me so happy to watch. I eyed the surroundings of the room, looking for the poor guy's clothes. In the corner I saw Jimin's Nike duffel bag and walked over to take his towel and shirt out. When I got back to Jimin, the music had finished and he was standing, looking in the mirror, panting like a dog.

"Tired?" I asked, smiling as I wiped him down with the towel. He refrained from touching me, I know, because he was self-conscious about his sweat, although I told him over a million times that it didn't matter. When I was done wiping his shoulders, he had caught his breath that he took the towel and started to wipe himself.

"Yeah. Tired. That's what I am. Tired," he nodded to himself. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck. He stopped wiping his chest to look at me. I took this opportunity to pull his neck down to me and gave him a small kiss. He looked surprised and asked, "What was that for?"

I smiled. I loved his confused and surprised faces because I never got to see them as much as I'd like. "Why? Can't I do that?"

"Oh," he grinned, a cheeky grin, dropping the towel and landed at our feet, "you can. You sure can," he craned his neck down to me and poured his lips over mine. I felt my hands glide over his smooth skin, feeling the bumps and imperfections that made him so perfect.

"Wait, you need to put your shirt on," I laughed when he let me up for air, "stop teasing me."

"I'm teasing you, am I?" his smile played on my lips and he tugged on the shirt in my hands. Thinking he was going to wear it, I gave it to him. But when they were in his hands, he threw them at his bag.

"Yah! Park Jimin," I said, not being able to stop smiling as I lingered over his lips.

He was a tease. Such a tease.

"Mmm?" he asked, his lips not leaving mine. I couldn't do anything so I just gave in and poured my all into that kiss.

"THE PRACTICE ROOM IS A PLACE OF WORK. A PLACE OF WORK!" I heard a scream coming from the door a few seconds later. I turned to see Jungkook walking over to us with a hand over his eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter