11 | Mine

Style || Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11

M I N E

 

It was around midnight when we started heading back to who knows where. I thought that we were going back to BigHit, but maybe we were going back to my house, or the boys' dorm. I didn't care though; Jimin and I were dawdling on the sidewalks, hand in hand, and I had never felt so happy.

"Where are we headed?" Jimin interrupted the silence of the midnight air.

I laughed, "I was following you."

"I was following you," he smiled as well.

"So basically..."

"We don't know where we're going," Jimin finished for me.

"Yup," I stopped walking and Jimin tugged on my arm, not realising before turning around.

"What?"

The only way of describing my feelings was that I was caught in the emotion of love.

Jimin was mine. All mine.

"What's up?" Jimin interrupted my thoughts, eyeing me nervously.

The realisation was hitting me slowly.

This wonderful being in front of me, was mine.

"So... does that mean you're my boyfriend now?" I asked, not feeling the slightest bit ashamed.

He chuckled, squeezing my hand. "Well, would you be my boyfriend then?"

"Just making sure," I squeezed his hand back.

All of a sudden I remembered something that I had wanted to do with my boyfriend ever since I was a girl.

I asked Jimin for his phone.

"Huh?"

"Can I quickly use your phone?"

"Why?" he pulled his phone out and handed it to me after unlocking it.

I pulled up his contacts page and looked for my name.

He had saved me as Soo Youngie.

I changed it.

My first kiss ❤ ❤

"Wow," he laughed, looking at the screen and then back at me, "you're gonna tease me forever because of this aren't you?"

"Maybe," I laughed taking my phone out and looking at him, "Don't you dare change it!"

"Okay!" he said, putting his hands up in an 'I surrender' position.

"Here, you can change yours."

He smirked and took the phone from my hand.

"Hmm... what should I change it to?"

After a while he started typing.

When he gave it back to me, I looked at the screen.

My last kiss ❤ ❤

I swear, that had the same effect as sweeping me off my feet. I laughed at it and put it into my pocket.

My last kiss.

That meant he thought we were going to be together forever, right?

He took my hand and continued walking again. But I didn't move.

So many things were happening, I was feeling happy, excited, nostalgic all at the same time and I didn't know how I was coping.

"What n-"

I cut him off when I threw my arms over him and squeezed him as hard as I could.

"Woah."

When we tore apart, I pulled his lips onto mine again.

"What was that for?" he asked, and from the dim light of the street lamp, I saw him blush a little.

"I'm so happy," I told him and his cheeks reached maximum blush level. It was the cutest thing ever.

He looked to the ground when he realised but I pulled his head back in place.

"Little Jiminie," I cooed, squeezing his cheeks, "you'll be having all your firsts with me won't you."

"Shuddup," he said, although he smiled at my teasing.

"Jiminie," I said to him and he raised his eyebrows, "you need to know that you make me happy, okay?"

"I-I make you happy?" he asked, shyly.

He's so cute.

"Yes you do," I wrapped my arms around his neck. He was only about 6 inches taller, he didn't tower over me like my previous boyfriends and he didn't use my head as an arm rest. I felt so comfortable with him.

 

We had walked around the block of Jimin's dorm building for the fourth time now. Neither of us wanted to part, and it was already 2 in the morning. Jimin had a schedule tomorrow night, so we had to get our rest, but that didn't even motivate us the slightest bit.

"Do you want to go back now?" I asked, for the fourth time as we passed their building door.

"Nope," he shrugged, "don't wanna go."

"We can't just keep wa-"

I stopped myself from talking when I saw a tall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter