04 | Boyfriend?

Style || Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

04

B O Y F R I E N D ?

 

Being with these guys made me feel something different. All my life I was forced to be the girliest girl out there. I was entered into all the beauty pageants and was friends with the 'A' group as we were called in high school. None of this was my will, my mother thought that this was the way a girl should be raised, and so that was the way I was. When I hung out with these boys, I was able to be a completely different person, and I mean completely different. I liked being able to act like them, I was free to laugh with my mouth wide open, showing my teeth. I was free to tie up my hair instead of leaving it to flow, 'like a proper girl would', as my mom would say. I didn't have to sit with my knees together all the time because it's 'common etiquette'. In the past 20 years I was never able to figure out who I really was, but I think that spending time with these boys is making me start to find out.

"Oh, Soo Young-ah!" Taehyung said, walking over to me. We were in the dressing room, Seokjin and Suga were eating some ramen, Namjoon was reading some webtoon on his phone, Hoseok was in the corner with Jungkook and they were playing a game on their phones and Jimin and Taehyung were talking to each other. It was nice, seeing these boys in their 'natural habitat'. I, of course, was pretending to be reading something on my phone, because I had nothing else to do.

"Mmm?" I looked up to see Taehyung run around me and push my seat over to where Jimin was sitting.

"Oh. Anyeong," he smirked, a cheeky smirk.

"Oh..." I turned my head to face Taehyung. "Why did you move me?"

"Yah! Jungkook-ah! You took my ammunition!" I heard Hoseok screaming.

"Sorry hyung!" Jungkook replied.

"You're not sorry!"

"Yup!" Jungkook laughed mischievously. I smiled at him and then turned back to Taehyung.

"As calm as you looked, I doubt you were doing anything that would beat spending time with us," he said, sitting in his seat.

"And why would you think that?" I asked.

"Because there's nothing that would beat spending time with us, right Jimin-ah?" Taehyung turned to Hoseok.

"Yeah, unless..." Jimin said, his eyes up to the ceiling, deep in thought, "it's spending time with Taeyang."

"Oh, yeah, that's true," Taehyung nodded at Jimin and then turned to me, "but that's it."

"Yeah, and I don't see Taeyang hyung sitting over there with you," Jimin said.

"You two are close enough for you to call him hyung?" I asked surprised.

"No, but we wish we were," Taehyung said and I laughed.

"Okay, sure, call him that," I said, smiling, "then, if you two are so high and mighty to drag me over here, did you think of something to do?"

"Uhmmm," Taehyung thought.

"Let's get to know each other? We have an hour of free time before we start practice, let's use it to get to know each other better!" Jimin said. That is a pretty good idea, if I'm being honest.

"No! I have an even better idea, how about all of us write a few questions down and we all have to answer them?" Taehyung asked.

"Okay, then," Jimin said and took out his phone. They all had the same model; iPhone 6 Plus. I just had a 'lousy' Samsung Note 5. 'Lousy' compared to theirs. They started writing things down and since I didn't know what to write, I wrote basic questions.

"I'm done," Jimin said, lowering his phone and bending over to peek at Taehyung's phone.

"Yah, go away," Taehyung said. "I'm finished too."

"Soo Young-ah?" Jimin said to me. I felt my pulse quicken. He hasn't called me that before.

"Oh, yeah?" I asked.

"Are you done?" Honestly, I was done a long time ago but just watching the two focus on something was really cute.

"Oh, yeah."

"Okay, let's go this way," Taehyung said, pointing clockwise around the circle, "so if I ask the question, Jiminie answers first, and then you, Soo Young-ah, and then I answer last."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Who wants to go first?" Taehyung asked.

“WAIT!" Jimin said and stood up.

"WHAT?!" Taehyung asked frantically, standing up as well. I just stayed sitting, staring up at the two, in surprise.

"Stand up Soo Young-ah," he said to me and I obeyed him. "Do this," he put his hand up as if he were to say an oath. Wait...

"Yah, what are you doing?"

"Just listen!" he hissed back at Taehyung.

"Okay..." he said slowly.

"Repeat after me, I solemnly swear that I will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."

"Yah," Taehyung said, putting his hand down but Jimin caught it and put it back to its original position.

"Say it," Jimin warned us both.

"I solemnly swear that I will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth," Taehyung and I said simultaneously.

"Okay, l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter