05 | Hyung

Style || Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

05

H Y U N G

 

"SERIOUSLY?" I asked the blushing Jimin in front of me.

"Yeah, he's the king of unrequited love," Taehyung laughed.

"Shuddup, your first kiss isn't something to be proud of either.

"At least I've kissed someone besides my mother," Taehyung laughed.

"I never had much time to date anyway," Jimin said, fiddling with his fingers.

Why did I just find him so... cute right now? I thought that someone with a body and personality like his would have done so much more than just kissing by now. But finding out that he's completely pure?

Why is it that girls fall in love so easily? Wait. What am I saying? I just met him today. I am not in love. Not. In. Love.

We continued to sit there for the rest of the hour, getting to know more about each other. Then their dance teacher called for them.

"Anyeong Soo Young-ah," Namjoon said, walking past me.

"I. Want. To. Sleep," Suga said, ruffling my hair as he walked past.

"See you tomorrow Soo Youn-ah," Hoseok said cheerfully with Jungkook in a headlock under his arm.

"Anyeong noona!" Jungkook said, his voice muffled by Hoseok’s jacket.

"Anyeong Soo Young-ah," Seokjin said.

"Next time you should come and watch us, noona, we're amazing," Taehyung said as we walked over to the door. He insisted that I walk to the practice room with them.

"Yeah, I'm amazing," Jimin said, wrapping his arm around my neck. I froze. What is this I'm feeling?

"Whatever," I laughed, "okay, see you guys tomorrow," I said as we arrived at the door.

"Anyeong pretty noona!" Jungkook peeked his head out through the door but he was pulled back by one of his hyungs.

"Okay then, we better get going," Taehyung said, pulling Jimin’s shirt.

"Anyeong Jimin-ah, anyeong Taehyung-ah," I waved at them and turned around to walk to the office. I decided to ask the main stylist if I was still needed today before heading off.

She said that the only thing that had to be done for now was cleaning the dressing room. I went in there, although the room was already pretty clean. I thought that I could just sit in there and relax. I didn't want to leave this place. It was only my first day here but I felt like I was already part of the family. I fell asleep a few minutes later because there was nothing better to do. I had kept the chocolate milkshake I had bought from the cafe downstairs as well as the half-eaten sandwich next to my feet as I rested them on the table in front of me.

 

I don't know how long I slept for but all of a sudden, I heard little whispers in my sleep.

"Do you think she's dead?"

"No, of course not, you idiot."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter