15 | Hurt

Style || Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15

H U R T

 

A whole month had gone by. I went to BigHit the day after Jimin had talked to me, but my key card wasn't granted access.

Being the sensitive girl I was, I had crawled up into a little ball every day and cried my heart out, as if there was no tomorrow.

But there was. And the aftermath of my daily breakdowns were waking up with a severe headache every day, but doing it all over again anyway.

I had called Jimin, Taehyung, all the boys but none of them answered my calls. I really was hurt.

How could they do this to me? Without any explanation as well.

I had tried to call Yoon Sung, but even her calls went straight to voicemail.

I only had one person left to talk to.

I got out of my bed and put on my coat.

I wasn't going to feel miserable about myself anymore.

"Oppa!" I cried when I caught him in his daily morning walk.

"Soo Young-ah! Ji Young-ah!" he said, reaching forward to pet my dog.

"How are you oppa?" I asked as we started walking down our street.

"Good, I guess," he replied, taking Ji Young's leash and starting to walk him.

"I guess?"

"Well, I'm getting these weird visions," he said, looking at me. "Did we know each other before?"

I felt tears well up in my eyes as soon as he asked me that.

"Why?"

"Well, I keep getting visions of me with this little girl, and that little girl seems to look a lot like you."

"Mhm," I nodded, "what were you guys doing?"

"Just playing around, with my parents, mine or hers," he said.

Our parents.

"Well, I'm sure it'll all be pieced together soon."

"I guess," he nodded, looking to my dog.

It hurt me so much that I couldn't just hug him and cry into his shoulder like I used to. I couldn't jump on his back and pull his cheeks like I used to. I couldn't do any of that even though he was back from the dead.

"Where's Jiminie? I haven't seen that little bugger in a while," he said.

"Oh..." I looked down.

"What? You two fight?"

"I don't know," I looked up to him, "I think we've broken up."

"You think?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter