13 | Ex?

Style || Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13

E X ?

 

I stared down at him as he slept. It was so hard to style this man when I thought that he already looked perfect with no makeup on. I had just finished with the concealer and the foundation, the next step was the eyeliner. He suddenly opened his eyes just before I opened the lid of the eyeliner.

"Good morning," he smiled.

"Shut up. While you get to sleep, I have to work," I said.

"But while I work, you get to watch it from the best seat in the arena," he smiled his cheeky smile.

"Shhh, I'm trying to do your eyes and I can't do them when you do that stupid smile and your eyes shrink," I said.

"Stupid? I think you quite like it," I felt his hands come up and clutch my waist.

"No. Not right now," I said. I couldn't move his distracting hands because both of my hands were occupied.

"Okay, what do you want me to do? Should I close my eyes?" he asked, doing that stupid beautiful smile, making his eyes shrink into tiny straight lines.

"Yes. Your eyes. Your mouth. Close everything," I said. He laughed as he did what I asked. I bent down to mark his eyelid with the eyeliner and when I was done he opened his eyes. "Yah. Park Jimin. I'm not done, close your eyes." But he grabbed my wrists with his hands and pulled me down to him. He curved his neck upwards so he could reach my lips. Soon enough his lips were on top of mine and I could not do anything to stop it. He laughed against my mouth as he let me go. I stood on his foot.

"YAH! OW!" he burst. I looked around. I saw Taehyung staring at us, smiling to himself, before closing his eyes to go to sleep again. It was surprising how none of the other stylists saw, except Yoon Sung, who winked at me.

"Why did you do that?!" I hissed at him.

"I couldn't resist," he said, with a stupid, mischievous smile.

"Shut up and let me do my job," I said, "do you want me to get fired?"

"Okay, I'll go back to sleep," he said and closed his eyes, still with a stupid smile playing on his lips. When I leant in to finish his makeup, I quickly pecked his lips with my own. He smiled to himself and I did the same.

I was done a while later and we went into the practice room to get then dressed.

"Don't think I didn't see that," Yoon Sung whispered in my ear when we were getting their clothes that had arrived today.

"See what?"

"You know what I'm talking about," she smiled.

"Oh hush," I said.

"You two just cannot contain that stupid love," she said.

"What about you and Namjoon hyung?" I said and she blushed. "SEE. It's not just us!"

"Okay. Okay. Let's just get these to the room. We can't get our beautiful loves in the way of our job."

"Yes. We should not," I smiled. I walked into the room and Jimin and Taehyung ran up to me, like kids running for candy.

"Which one is mine?"

"No, I want mine first!"

"Children, calm down, sit on the ground and fold your arms," I ordered them to do. All of them obeyed and sat down with their arms and legs crossed. I was proud of myself for that.

"Okay, the first one is for Yoongi Oppa," Yoon Sung said as she walked over to him and gave him his white shirt and white pants. I personally thought that this suited him perfectly, especially with his hair being dyed the same colour, but our head stylist didn't think the same thing. At least she gave in and let me buy these clothes for him.

"Now, this is for Seokjin hyung," I said and passed him the black printed coat, black shirt and pants.

"Uhm, Namjoon-ah," Yoon Sung smiled as she gave him his clothes.

"Hoseok hyung," I said, giving him his clothes.

"Oh, Jungkook-ah," Yoon Sung said while passing me some clothes before giving Jungkook his. I smiled. She had Jimin's clothes in her pile so she gave them to me. Taehyung and Jimin were always sitting next to each other so I gave them their clothes together and they stood up to wear them.

The boys were not allowed to put their own shirts on because they might do it in a way as to damage their hair and make-up. So when the boys went out, I had to call their personal stylists to come in and that was a hassle, as most of them did not like me all that much.

When they had changed their pants, they came in and rushed to their own stylists. When Jimin came to me, he suddenly had his hands at my waist and pulled me to the corner of the room.

"Yah! Jimin-ah!" I hissed, "what are you doing?!"

"Don't you have to take my shirt off or something now?" he smiled.

"Yes, I do, which is why you shouldn't be so stupid about it," I poked his forehead, "this is strictly my job."

"Your job as my girlfriend," he smiled, pulling me closer.

"No," I said, and took his hands off my waist, "my job as your stylist." I took a step back to observe Jimin's pants, to check if they were on correctly, and not too tight in the wrong places.

"Where are you looking? Huh? Don't you just love this job too much?" Jimin asked. For now, I just decided to ignore him. I walked up to him and started ing his shirt, and as opposed to me, I think Jimin was having more fun with it. He does realise that I have seen him shirtless over a million times, and yet he takes delight in this?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter