14 | Fired

Style || Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14

F I R E D

 

"Soo Young-ah!"

I turned around and walked down the hall. People pushed past me, I was like a small deer in an elephant stampede, being pressed against people, the wall, few boxes here and there. This wasn't helping me hold back my tears, and I couldn't help but just let them flow.

But suddenly my hand was caught and I was dragged out of the crowd and into a secluded storage room.

Jimin glared at me, and I would be lying if I said I didn't feel scared. He had never looked at me this way before.

"Just give me time to explain Soo Young-ah, please don't jump to conclusions," he said to me.

"Okay. I'll give you some time," I said, crossing my arms over my chest and tapping my toes on the floor.

"Min Jungie met me two weeks ago, she ambushed me in the middle of a location change for our MBC Gayo Daejun Pre-Recording," he explained, "and she needed help."

I wasn't sure if I was buying this or not.

"She wanted to break up with that boyfriend I had told you about, but he wouldn't let her go," he continued, "so she pretended to have another boyfriend."

"You," I said.

"Yes, me, so we took some silly photos, and sent them to him 'accidentally'," he finger quoted, "so he would leave her alone."

"Uh-huh," I slowly nodded, looking to the ground, "Did it work?"

"It seems like it," he said, walking closer to me, taking my hands in his, "So please Soo Yong-ah, I can't stand being in a relationship with someone who doesn't trust me."

"Okay Jimin-ah, I'm sorry," I said, "I over-reacted and I'm sorry for not giving you time to explain yourself."

He pulled me closer and slithered his arms up my back. Resting his forehead against mine he continued, "Promise me you'll trust me whenever something stupid like this happens again."

"Promise," I whispered, looking up at him and tiptoeing to plant a kiss on his cheek, "and I'm sorry," I said before kissing his other cheek.

"Okay, now let's lighten the moo-"

"Oh, but she's looking for you," I cut him off.

"Huh?" he suddenly looked nervous. His eyebrows raised in the middle and his hair fell in front of his face but for once he didn't run his fingers through his hair to push them away.

"Yeah, Jungkookie was stalling her because I wanted to come and talk to you before she did, so I'll-"

"So that's what all this was for," Jimin said, taking out his phone and showed it to me.

On the screen it said:

Kookie 15 missed calls

Kookie 37 unread messaged

"Crap," I muttered.

"Okay, I'll go back to the dressing room and shoo her off. You go home, all the other stylists have left already," he said.

"No, I'll go whe-"

"Just go home," he smiled at me, patting my head, "You've wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter