07 | Friend

Style || Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

07

F R I E N D

 

The next morning I got out of bed and was super excited to go to work. I did my usual routine but I felt like I was doing it in fast forward. When I was ready, I took the subway to my new workplace. That sounds so cool. BigHit is my new workplace.

I heard my phone's notifications alert and checked the screen.

KaKaoTalk: Taehyung added you to a group message.

I opened the group chat, it consists of 7 other people, namely, Bangtan.

They've warmed up to me really fast. It made me think about something. Were they like this with all their stylists? What if they were? What if I wasn't anyone special, just another one of their stylists? What if they're super nice to me during the first few weeks and then just drop me?

I got off the subway and sighed to all the people in front of me. All of a sudden someone bumped into me and I fell forward, onto the one empty spot on the whole station.

"Ow!" was my instinctive response as I sat on the floor and rubbed my knee.

"Omona! I'm so sorry," a guy crouched down in front of me. He was wearing black clothes, a black snapback, a face mask and sunglasses. He looked very suspicious.

"I-it's okay," I said, staring at the man, trying to figure out what his deal was. He helped me to stand up and took his sunglasses and his hat off and bowed to me.

"I'm really sorry," I knew those eyes. I knew that hair. Was that...

Before I could say anything the man put his disguise back on and disappeared into the crowd. I was left, staring into thin air, wondering if that was really the man who was haunting my dreams. The one man that I was looking for my whole life.

 

"Soo Young-ah!" I heard an enthusiastic voice yell when I arrived on the top floor of the building.

"Oh. Taehyung-ah," I turned to face him as he walked out of the practice room and shut the door behind him. "What are you doing in there this early?" Are they starting to practice dancing already?

"Some of us have a schedule today, so they're getting changed," he said.

"You as well?" I asked. I was alarmed too, I should have at least been informed if there was something going on like this.

"No, just the rapper line," barefoot Taehyung said in a reassuring tone, "don't worry, it's not like you're useless to us or anything but you're the stylist in charge of the maknae line, so you're not needed in there right now."

"You have different stylists based on age?"

"I guess it just turns out to be like that. Our rapper hyungs tend to get schedules at the same time, while us maknaes get schedules at the same time. And Jin hyung, well he's just in no man's land."

"Oh. Good morning," I heard a cheery voice say from behind me, his accent prevented him from sounding the 'd' in 'good' so it sounded more like 'goo morning'.

"Yah. Why are you so late? You said you'd be back in ten minutes. It's been," Taehyung looked at the digital wall clock, "half an hour."

"I met someone on the way," Jimin swung an arm around Taehyung and pouted at him, "why, did you miss me?"

"You wish," Taehyung pushed Jimin's arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter