03 | The Practice Room

Style || Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

03

T H E   P R A C T I C E   R O O M

 

"Oh, Anyeonghaseyo," he tried to stand up but failed as he was out of strength to pull himself up. Namjoon walked over to him and held his hand out.

"Do you really have to show a girl how weak you are on your first meeting?" he shook his head. Jimin laughed at him and then turned to me.

"I'm Jimin," he bowed, panting as he did.

"Oh, I'm Soo Young," I bowed back. Jimin forced a smile at me and looked at Namjoon, raising his eyebrows.

"Our new stylist," Namjoon whispered to him and he nodded.

"Well, then I guess I'll be seeing a lot of you in the future," he winked at me and I nodded. He was probably waiting for a reply and then gave up. "She's a really quiet one isn't she?" Jimin said, ruffling my hair. I'm not usually this quiet, I'm the social one in my friends group, always ready for new friends, but these 7 boys have got me tongue-tied, by just their aura.

"Maybe we're just scaring her," Namjoon suggested.

"That reminds me, how old ar-" What is with these people and my age?!

"20," Namjoon answered for me again.

"Oh! Really? Me too! Can I..."                                          

"Sure, if I can too," I replied, not having to hear the rest of his question.

"Ooooh, she's talking," Jimin said, "and yes, you can talk to me informally, besides I really hate it when people call me Jimin-ssi."

I jumped when I suddenly heard a loud beep in the room. What was that? Were we under attack?

Jimin laughed at my expression and Namjoon fiddled around in his pocket and took out his phone. Same model as Taehyung's.

One look at the screen and he said, "Oh man, I gotta go, I have a Problematic Men shoot and I completely forgot! Anyeong Soo Young-ah, anyeong Jimin-ssi," Jimin glared at Namjoon when he said ‘Jimin-ssi', but Namjoon ignored him, stuffed his phone back into his pocket and attempted to shake Jimin’s head but failed as he accidentally pushed it my way and his forehead bumped against mine. As if it were a reflex, I closed my eyes at his touch that sent tiny sensations all over my body, not just in the one place where we touched. I heard Namjoon let out a little chuckle and I took that as my cue to open them again. Jimin was over at the door, closing it as Namjoon left. He turned to me.

"So, what do you wanna do on your first day here?" he asked, walking over to me.

"You in charge of me now?" I asked him, smiling.

"Yup," he replied.

"Then show me to your favourite part of the building," I said to him.

"Already here," he smirked, spreading out his arms to show the dance room.

"Oh, so you like dancing?" I asked.

"No," he said, walking over to the mirror, "I just like looking at my beautiful face."

"Really? That's what this room's for?" I turned to face the mirror and pretended to admire myself as well.

"So you do talk," Jimin chuckled as he sat, cross-legged next to me. I thought it was rude to talk down to him like this so I followed.

"But are you good at i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter