17 | Moving On?

Style || Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

17

M O V I N G   O N ?

 

"W-What are you guys doing here?" he asked them, not even sparing me a glance.

"Soo Youngie is back!" Taehyung exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air, and Jimin nodded, looking completely uninterested.

"We need to get back to BigHit," Jimin said.

"No, we need to get back to BigHit," Namjoon said, pointing at himself and Hoseok, "Rappers' priority," he snorted, "see you guys later!"

They waved at the boys and hugged me before leaving.

"Yes!! It's the awesome again!" Taehyung exclaimed, throwing a fist in the air, while Jimin stood up to leave.

"See you later," he huffed and opened the door. Taehyung sighed and ran over to him, stopping him in his tracks. "Move." Jimin said, but Taehyung stood still, slamming the door shut.

"No. You are going to sort out whatever you have going on between you two because I cannot stand by and watch this anymore."

"Tae. Move," Jimin said once again but Taehyung didn't move.

Finally Jimin reached out his hand to push Taehyung away but Taehyung lifted a fist and lunged it forward. When it made contact with Jimin's jaw, he went flying, landing his back on the cold floor.

"Yah!" Jimin yelled, wiping at the trickle of blood running from his lip.

I yelped. The mere sight of Jimin being beaten, of Taehyung punching Jimin panged at my heart. I always praised the friendship that these two shared, and this was shattering everything.

"You do as I say, Park Jimin," Taehyung hovered over him, "I can't bear to see you hurting, and no matter how much you deny it, you are hurting."

"You just punched me and you 'can't bear to see me hurting'?!" Jimin said, pulling himself off of the floor.

Taehyung's eyes searched for Jimin through the slits of his sweat-drenched bangs. "That wouldn't have hurt half as much as the hurt you feel in here," he took a step forward and pointed at Jimin's chest – which I was assuming he was talking about his heart.

"Tae-"

"I'm leaving you two to talk, you better get this over and done with, because I am getting tired of watching this idiot mope his around everywhere."

With that Taehyung turned and left, slamming the door behind him. Jimin kept his back facing me, not turning around as if it would kill him to look at me. Was I really that bad?

I slowly walked a few steps and stood in front of Jimin and tried to lean down to examine his lip. It was still bleeding profusely.

"I'll bring the first aid kit," I told him and I did exactly that.

When I came back, I found Jimin with his head low, his hands bent to his face. I ran over and stood in front of him. Being this close to him, I felt my heart beating rapidly. It brought back so many memories. So much happiness.

"Let's sit," I said to him, gesturing at the couch but he didn't move. "Okay then lift your head."

When he didn't listen, I used my index finger to lift his chin up and caught a small glimpse of red, blood shot eyes before he turned away.

"Jimin-ah," I said, sympathetically, "We need to get this cleaned or it will scar."

"Why do you care?" he surprised me by saying, finally looking up to me. That was when I realised that his eyes were read, and his eyelashes were damp.

"Huh?"

"Why would you care whether this measly cut will scar?"

"Becau-"

"You left," he cut me off, looking into my eyes. "You left me and went to New Zealand, and now you care?"

"Jimin..."

He pushed past me and stormed out of the house and I didn't even have the energy to stop him.

I left him? What was that meant to mean? I didn't break up with him. I didn't leave him and run to one of my ex's; that was all on him.

 

It was a long day, I spent it unpacking and receiving calls here and there regarding designs for the show and the day was over faster than expected.

"I'm home Jagi!" someone cheered and I looked up from my laptop and watched as Joo Hyeon stumbled in with some grocery bags.

"You went shopping?"

"Well, we don't really have any food," he replied.

I was debating whether or not I should tell him about the boys and Jimin. I hadn't told him about Jimin; I didn't think he was all that important, but I realised that he had the right to know. If I was serious about him of course, and I was... wasn't I?

"Hey, uhm, Joo Hyeon-ah," I said, walking over to him and holding his hands in mine.

His eyes lit up and I smiled.

"I have something to tell you."

He followed me to the couch and there I told him about it all. About how I used to date Jimin and how I used to be a stylist for BigHit (he knew that I used to style for a company but didn't know which one, never bothered to ask).

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter