A Better Day?

I...I Fell In Love With A Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You skipped happily into the school arm in arm with the twins. Saeri was going to be in your class while Saebin would be in the class across your class. 

"I wish I was in the same class as you guys." Saebin sighed. 

"We can still meet up after school." You reassured Saebin as you patted her back softly. "Yeah! We'll be going into class now. See you!" Saeri waved.

You walked into the classroom with Saeri. It was empty. "Wow, do your classmates come pretty late?" Saeri raised her eyebrows. You nodded, and waved her over to the seat behind you. "That seat is empty. You can seat there first."

Saeri took her seat and both of you chatted till class started.

Mr Kim strode into class and slammed his hand on the table. "Attention! We have a new student with us today." Everyone started whispering and one boy even shouted, "Is the new student a girl?" Mr Kim ignored him and turned his attention to Saeri. 

"Your new classmate is Kang Saeri. Please treat her well. Saeri, can you do a little self introduction?" Mr Kim motioned Saeri to go up to the front of the classroom. Saeri gave you furtive glances and went up to the front of the class. 

She stood in front of the class and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo. I am Kang Saeri and I have just transferred to this school. Please take care of me." The guys started howling with excitement and everyone clapped. Saeri glanced at you and you gave her a mini thumbs up. She grinned and went b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter