Movie

I...I Fell In Love With A Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Woohyun entered the cinema. 

You stood in front of the movie posters. "Waa, so many movies. I'm spoilt for choice." You turned to Woohyun. "Which one do you want to watch?"

Woohyun shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. You choose. I'm okay with anything." You raised your eyebrows. "That's what you said. Don't blame me if I choose a movie you don't like." He rolled his eyes. "Yeah whatever."

Both of you agreed to split up the 'jobs'. You would get the tickets for the movie while Woohyun would get the popcorn and drinks. 

You walked over to the ticket counter and gazed up at the list of movies. *Hmm, I've been itching to watch Breaking Dawn...Should I? Or should I not?* There and then, you made your decision. "Two tickets for Breaking Dawn Part 1 please!" You said to the man behind the counter politely. "Sure ma'am. Just give me a moment."

After getting your tickets, you went over where Woohyun was waiting with the popcorn and drinks. You stopped in front of him. "This is your ticket." You handed his ticket over to him. He took the ticket before staring at it for a couple of seconds. "WHAT?? YOU BOUGHT BREAKING DAWN? AWW MAN, NOOO." He cried in distress. 

If there was a movie he didn't like, it would be the Twilight Saga. Woohyun hated how there were so many lovey dovey scenes in the movie.

You jabbed your finger in his shoulder blades. "Don't complain. You said any movie will do and I WANT TO WATCH BREAKING DAWN." You stuck out your tongue and dragged him into the movie theatre. He whined, but there was nothing he could do.

Soon, the movie was starting. You gazed up at the screen with excitement. *It's gonna start! I can't wait to see Bella and Edward's interaction together* 

Slouched in his seat, Woohyun was still sulking. He propped up his arm on the arm rest and leaned his head on it. *I can't believe I'm watching this. Of all movies, why did she have to choose this one?*

Halfway through the movie, you were itching for some popcorn. With your eyes still planted on the screen, you reached your hand into the popcorn box to grab some popcorn. 

However, you felt something soft and warm instead. *This isn't popcorn...* You turned towards the box, only to realise that you were touching someone's hand. You looked up and saw Woohyun staring at you. 

Immediately, you blushed at the way he was staring at you. You snapped back to your senses and shot your arm out of the popcorn box. You turned away from Woohyun and your cheeks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter