Project Part 1

I...I Fell In Love With A Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You arranged all the materials neatly on the table. First, by placing all the colour pencils and markers together, the glue and scissors together and so on. Woohyun crossed his arms and snorted, "Half the time would be wasted on you arranging stuff. I want to go home. Please get it done quickly." You shot him a glare. "If you would just HELP me, I don't think I would be taking so long." 

Woohyun rolled his eyes and snatched up the task sheet. *Hmm, World War 1? What kind of ty project is this?* He slammed the paper on the table. "I can't do projects. Just so you know, I fail history so if you don't want to fail, I suggest you do this yourself."

You stared at him. "MUH? You want me to do this myself?"

"Yeah, unless you want to fail." Woohyun replied nonchalently.

You took in a deep breath and calmed yourself down. *Chill. Relax. Its better doing it yourself than asking that guy to do it. You wouldn't want to risk getting a B or even an F for the first time would you?* You recollected your thoughts and started to research on the World War 1. 

Woohyun looked around. *There's nothing for me to do. This is so boring.* He took out his iPad and started playing the games while you were busy researching. He occasionally glanced over at your computer screen to check your progress. However, you were so engrossed in your work that you were oblivious to your surroundings. 

Suddenly, you felt a poke on your waist. *Woohyun* Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter