Project Part 2

I...I Fell In Love With A Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You turned away and slapped yourself on your cheek. *Yah! What are you thinking? A person who has no respect will never be attractive.*

Unfortunately, you slapped yourself a bit too loudly and Woohyun looked at you amusedly. "What are you doing? Gone crazy from doing too much work?" You shot him a glare and turned back to the computer and resumed your research. 

Woohyun smirked and turned back to the book. Hours passed and unknowingly, it was already 9pm. You were doing research the whole day and fell asleep on your laptop, your cheeks resting on the keyboard.

Woohyun put the book down on the table and stretched his arms. Time flew so quickly that he did not notice it. He yawned and looked to his right, only to see you sleeping peacefully. Woohyun softened. *She must have been tired from doing all that work. I guess I have to bring her home.* 

He whipped out his phone and pressed #1 on his speed dial. "Come here now. I'm going home and prepare a room, we will have a guest sleeping over tonight."  Woohyun disconnected the phonecall and turned to look at you for a couple of seconds. *When she's not her nasty self, she's quite alright...i guess. But whatever.* Woohyun packed up all the materials on the table. 

In less than 5 minutes, Woohyun's chaffeur had reached. Woohyun turned to him, "She will be sleeping at our house today. Have you gotten the room ready?" His chaffeur bowed, "Yes." As he reached out to wake you up, Woohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter