Girl Talk

I...I Fell In Love With A Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Saturday. You were revising the notes you took from yesterday's lesson. As you were scanning your notes in deep concentration, your phone started ringing. 

You turned to your phone lying on the desk beside you. 'BFF <3' was constantly lighting up on your phone's LCD screen. *Ah! Its the twins. I have not talked to them in a while*You immediately answered the call and a bright chirpy voice greeted you. "~~~~~ ah! Annyeong!" You smiled, this voice could be recognised anywhere. 

"Saebin, annyeong! Where's Saeri?" You asked. 

Saebin squealed, "Oh Saeri? She's getting ready. We're coming to your house now!" 

You raised your eyebrows. "Now? When will you be here?"

"Mhmm, around 15 minutes. See you then!" The call was disconnected.

You put the phone on the table and packed your table. 

15 minutes later, you heard your doorbell ring. *Oh! They are here already! I can't wait to see them.* Immediately, you fled down the 2 flight of staircases and opened the door. There you saw the twins, being their usual happy selves.

"~~~~~ ah!!" The twins squealed and gave you a crushing bear hug. "H-hey. It's painful." You managed to croak. The twins slowly pulled away and looked at you apologetically. "Mianhae, but we have a SUPER good news! But first, lets talk in your room." Saeri said with a grin.

Once you were in the room with the twins, you plonked down on your bed and propped up your elbows. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter