Snowy Kiss

I...I Fell In Love With A Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was night time. 

You and Woohyun had spent the whole day out. You two walked out of the cafe where you had taken a light dinner. As you and Woohyun walked out, you observed the perfect view.

Pure white snow had covered the walkway. There was still snow cascading down from the sky. Everything was pure. 

At the sight of the beautiful snow, you brightened. A smile lit your face as you hopped into the snow, your boots sinking into it. You let out a giggle and looked at the sky. 

Small, fluffy flakes of white snow fell onto your face. You stretched your arms wide and felt the snow lightly brushing past them. 

Woohyun was still at the entrance of the cafe, watching you amusedly. *Fancy getting all excited over snow. It's not like its the first time she has seen it.*

You looked at Woohyun, then excitedly motioned him over. You cupped your hands over your mouth and hollered, "Yah, pabo-ya! Stop standing there like a fool. Come here!" 

Woohyun smirked and jogged over. Meanwhile, you had secretly formed a plan. *Once he comes here, I'm gonna attack him with snow. MUAHAHAHAHA!* You bent down and grabbed a chunk of snow and secretly balled them into a ball behind your back. 

"Yah. Don't call me pabo in public next time. It's embarrassing." He nudged you. You pouted. "You scolded me. For that, you need a punishment." An evil smirk crossed your lips and you slammed the cold snowball right into Woohyun's face. 

You started to crack up as the snow bits slowly dropped from Woohyun's face. "Ahahahah! You look like a doofus!" You clutched your sides and continued laughing. 

Woohyun was stunned. *Did she just...Awh man. I'm sorry, when it comes to snowball fights, I can't lose to a girl.* Immediately, he balled a chunk of snow and threw it at you while you were laughing. 

You felt a sudden coldness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter