L Part 2

I...I Fell In Love With A Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You waved to Saeri and Saebin who were outside the school gate. "See you tomorrow!" The twins shouted. You smiled and continued waving till they left. 

You blew a raspberry and headed back to class to grab the materials for the project. "I seriously can't believe him...pushing all the work to me." You mumbled to yourself as you headed to the library. 

You stumbled through the hallway, trying to balance all the heavy materials on your arms. Finally, your arms gave way and all the materials were strewn on the floor. *Oh no! I can't let the board get dirty!* Immediately, you got on your hands to pick up the materials. Luckily, school was over and most students have left. As  you started to pick up the things frantically, someone squatted down and helped you pick up the materials. 

You froze and looked up. *L* Your eyes rounded in surprise. By then, L had already finished picking up all the materials and he passed them to you. "Hi, ~~~~~. That's your name...right?" 

You took the materials and smiled, "Yeah. Thanks for helping me." *He remembers me.* Your heart started to warm up and you bit your lip to stop yourself from smiling too widely. L grinned, "No problem. Where are you going with all that heavy stuff?"

You scowled, "I'm meeting with Woohyun in the library to do our project. He made me buy all these stuff while he didn't lift a finger to help." 

"That's so Woohyun." L chuckled. He then reached out and took some of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter