Valentine's Day

I...I Fell In Love With A Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Valentine's Day. As you walked down the hallway, you could hear excited squeals from girls who had just received their confessions. 'I love you's could be heard everywhere. 

You walked to your locker awkwardly. No one has ever confessed to you before and during Valentine's Day, you were usually left out. Even your best friends-twins, received confessions on Valentine's Day. 

Suddenly, you felt a hand slam onto your shoulder. You jumped at the sudden movement and whired around, only to see Saeri laughing her head off. "AHAHAHA! You should've seen your expression. Priceless!" She slapped her thighs and continued laughing. Your eyebrows knitted into a playful frown and  you slapped her lightly, "Stop making fun of me," you turned to Saeri, "ask her to stop." Saeri shrugged her shoulders. "You're on your own." "Not you too!" You exclaimed. 

A cute looking boy with a bowl haircut came up to Saebin. He had a letter in his hand. He poked Saebin softly. Saebin momentarily stopped laughing and turned to look at the boy. "Yes?" The boy looked down in embarrassment and handed his letter to Saebin while closing his eyes. "I am Dongho and I like you. Will you go out with me?" Saebin smiled at Dongho sweetly. "Yes!" Dongho slowly looked at Saebin. "Y-you will?" Saebin nodded slowly with a smile. Immediately, a wide grin spread across Dongho's lips. "Then I will call you later. See ya!" He shouted and waved to Saebin as he left for class. 

Saebin giggled. "He's so cute." Saeri shook her head with a smile tingling on her lips. As you were about to congratulate Saebin, you felt someone walk up towards you. You curiously looked up. "W-Woohyun?" You said in shock. Woohyun pursed his lips. "Will you come with me to the rooftop? I've got something to tell you." You nodded and followed him up, while taking glances at the twins. You saw t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter