blind dates...AGAIN

I...I Fell In Love With A Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dressed in a simple navy blue dress with a knitted jacket around you finished off with a belt, you were once again at the art gallery, waiting for your date to arrive. *How many times must I tell omma that I hate blind dates?* You blew at your fringe and stared at your watch. *He should be here soon*

Just then, a tall man clad in a suit rushed over to you and asked,"Are you ~~~~~-ssi?" You turned to look at him, "Yes, I am. May I know if you are my date, Woobin-ssi?" 

Instantly, he was captivated by your beauty. He gawked at your flawless skin and at your soft facial features. "~~~~~-ssi" he barely made out, "You are beautiful." *He's just like the other guys* "Thank you, Woobin-ssi. Now, shall we take a look at the art pieces and introduce ourselves?" You smiled at him.

"Y-yes, yes. Sure." Woobin stuttered, still unable to pull his gaze away from you. 

"Shall I introduce myself first?" You asked him politely as you walked down the rows of paintings with him.

"I shall introduce myself first. Annyeonghaseyo, I am Kim Woobin and my parents are the owners of the Kim Luxury Hotels and Kim International Foods." He introduced himself in a business-like tone, meanwhile, still staring at you. 

"I see. Annyeonghaseyo, I am ~~~~~ and my parents are the owners of IOEN Departmental Stores and IOEN Amusement Park. It's nice to meet you." You said as you faced him and stretched out your hands. As he stretched out his hands to shake hands with you, he was taken aback by the soft touch of your hands. At this very moment, Woobin has fallen for your beauty and riches. 

After your date with Woobin has ended, you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter