Namstalker

I...I Fell In Love With A Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You went to school on Monday as good as new. You were grateful to Woohyun for nursing your wounds during the weekend. He would not let anyone do it as he said that they will just make it worse. You had to admit that you melted at his gesture. 

As you were walking down the hallway, someone slapped you on your shoulder. You jumped and turned back to see the culprits, only to find out that they were your besties. You playfully shoved them. "You guys scared me." "Heheh. Thats the point."Saeri winked at you."Oh and we heard what happened to you. I'm sooo sorry. We shouldn't have just went home without you." Saebin looked at you apologetically. You smiled. "I'm fine. I was the one who told you to go off first, so don't blame it on yourself." They nodded and waved to you before going for their class. 

You sighed and thought back to the harsh words that Hyojin said to you. You were so engrossed in your thoughts that you did not notice where you were going. You bumped into someone and books dropped from his hands. Instantly, you bent down and helped the person pick up the books while spluttering "sorry" over and over again. "Hi ~~~~~." You froze. That voice sounds familiar. You looked up to see L's handsome face looking down on you. 

You immediately stood up and passed his books to him. "L-ssi...I'm really sorry for bumping into you. It's just that I wasn't watching where I was going." You said as you played with your fingers. L chuckled. "It's fine. Do you have time to spare after school?" Your head snapped up. "After school? Yeah I have time." He started, "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to spend some time with me after school. Are...you okay with tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter