Meeting L's mom

I...I Fell In Love With A Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sat in L's car quietly and looked out of the window. You stared at the blur images of the trees whirring past you. You couldn't contain your curiosity anymore and turned to L. L blinked back at you. "Something bothering you?"

"Well, yeah. Where are we going?" You blurted. 

L chuckled and tapped your nose. "That's for me to know and for you to find out." He winked at you. Your heart almost stopped beating at that moment. He looked...y. You awkwardly looked away from him and continued staring out the window.

As the ride was getting long, you were getting dreary. You leaned you head on the window and fell asleep instantly. Suddenly, L started, "Hey, it's getting boring-" He paused and looked at you. Your head was bobbing on the window. L softened. *This pabo* He gently laid your head on his shoulder, taking extra caution not to wake you up. L looked at you sleeping peacefully. *She's so pretty. Everything about her is so pure* He gave you a light kiss on your forehead and leaned his head on yours. 

Woohyun was sitting in the back of his car biting his fingernails nervously. *What is L going to do to her? He can't just take her away from me like this. We even kissed once! She's mine!* He slammed his fist on the empty sit behind him. He looked through the windscreen at L's car and tried to peek through the back of L's car. Unfortunately, L had tinted it so Woohyun couldn't see anything. Woohyun let out a cry of exasperation. 

Soon, you and L reached the destination. His chaffeur woke both of you up. You stepped out of the car and did a stretch while yawning. You paused and stared at your surroundings. *We are in a cemetery?* L walked over to you with his hands in his pocket. "C'mon." He lightly tugged you and you followed him. L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter