Nam Family

I...I Fell In Love With A Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After washing up, you went to look for your school bag. Luckily, you brought extra clothes that day. After getting changed, you slowly peeked out of the room. *Coast is clear* You confidently stepped out of the room and grinned. 

Just then, someone tapped you on your shoulder and you whirled around, only to be greeted to 3 guys who looked like an angels sent from above. The tallest smiled at you warmly, then waved. "Hi, I'm Woohyun's eldest brother Tae Jun," he then pointed the the guy on his right, "this is Chi Hoon, Woohyun's second eldest brother," he pointed to the guy on his left, "and this is Woohyun's third eldest brother, Ji Ho." They gave you heartmelting smiles and you gazed up at their perfect faces. 

You waved timidly. "Hi, I'm ~~~~~, Woohyun's classmate." Ji Ho grinned. "Yeah we know you. Woohyun talks about you alot. " You cocked your head in bewilderment. *Eh? Woohyun talks about me alot?* At your action, Chi Hoon pinched your cheeks and cooed, "Aigoo, you're so cute." You felt yourself start to blush. Ji Ho smacked Chi Hoon on the arm and snapped, "Yah! Don't scare her and make her think we're freaks." Chi Hoon stuck out his tongue, "Who cares what you say. It's cos she's cute." You giggled.

Just then, Tae Jun broke the squabble, "Why don't you go meet our parents. They want to officially introduce themselves. You can find them in the garden...there." He pointed outside a huge door. You bowed politely and said, "Thank You. It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter