Where Am I?

I...I Fell In Love With A Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The warm rays of the sunlight hit you face. Luckily, it was a Saturday and there was no school. You gently opened your eyes and stretched your arms. *Good morning world~*

Just then, you froze. Your furrowed your eyebrows as you scanned your surroundings. *Wait. Where is this? What am I doing here?* You took in all the unfamiliar furnitures in the room. Suddenly, your eyes widened and you screamed, "ACKKK! SOMEBODY HELP ME! IM KIDNAPPED!" You started to flail your arms in the air and dashed to the door.

Just as you were about to turn the doorknob and run for you life, someone barged in and snapped, "Aish! Would you keep your voice down early in the morning? I'm trying to sleep!" *That voice sounds strangely familiar.* You cocked your head and slowly looked up, only to see...HIM. Your eyes widened to the size of saucers and you jabbed your finger right in front of his face. "Y-yah. Nam Woohyun...What are you doing here?" You managed to stutter in utter shock.

Irritated, he pushed your finger away. "I didn't know you were so stupid. You fell asleep in the library yesterday and I was kind-hearted enough to bring you here to sleep since I didn't know where your house was. I even helped you tell your parents about this. WHY MUST YOU WAKE ME UP IN THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING?!" Woohyun let out a cry of distress and stormed back into his room. 

Meanwhile, you stood at your spot, stunned. *Huh? What is he talking about?* Then, it all dawned on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter