Hyojin

I...I Fell In Love With A Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Monday. You were walking through the hallways in school to get to your next class. 

As you were too busy looking through the notes of the previous class, you did not notice where you were going and bumped into someone.

"Omo, mianhae! Are you all right?" You bowed repeatedly and looked up. Your eyes widened. "Woohyun-ssi?" Woohyun stared back. "Yah. Watch where you're going will you?" He looked away and rubbed his neck awkwardly. A wave of embarassment swept over you and you pursed your lips, looking at the floor. 

Things were, you know, kinda awkward since the kiss. After a moment of awkward silence, you remembered you had to go to your next class. You started, "I have to go for my next class. See you later." You hugged your books and walked off. However, Woohyun grabbed your arm before you could leave. "Let's talk. It'll just be a while." He dragged you to a quieter place in the school. 

"Just let me walk myself next time." You grumbled as you rubbed your sore arm. Apparently, he had grabbed your arm too hard. "Mianhae." Woohyun said softly, "But I wanted to talk to you about...the other night." Immediately, you felt your cheeks blush. 

*Why must he bring that up?* You knitted your eyebrows. "Yah, are you listening?" He poked you on your shoulder. "H-huh? Yeah." You broke out of your trance. 

Woohyun took in a deep breath. "I'm sorry for kissing you the other night. I-I just couldn't control myself. I mean I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter