Charming but mysterious L

I...I Fell In Love With A Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After class, you hurriedly rushed to your locker to put your books. You have been holding your bladder for the past lesson since you did not want to miss out on any important information regarding the project. 

You hugged your books to your chest and scurried to your locker. As you were placing your books into your locker, you heard a familiar voice. *Han Hyojin* Your head shot up. 

Hyojin was casually chatting with Queenka while strolling down the hallway. Occasionally, they would let out fits of girlish giggles which disgusted you. However, the boys could not tear their eyes away from Queenka and regarded them 'The Most Beautiful Creatures on Earth'. When you first heard that, you had to stifle your laughter. 

Just then, T-ae(not referring to Rania), one of the Queenka members caught you gazing at Hyojin. She turned to Hyojin and whispered in her ear while staring at you. You suddenly had a bad feeling. *Oh no, this is not going to be good.*

Hyojin turned to look at you and smirked. She strutted towards you with the rest of Queenka following her. "Look who's this, our dear snobbish transfer student. Enjoying life here isn't it? Such that you-" she jabbed you in your shoulder, "can go around HUMILIATING MY WOOHYUN!" Hyojin glared at you menaciously.

You stared her back in the eye. "I did not humiliate him. If you're done, I really need to go. My bladder's bursting soon." You replied urgently, glancing furtively at the toilet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter