Staying Over

I...I Fell In Love With A Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After breakfast, you were in the room packing your bag, getting ready to go home. 

There was a light knock on your door. You looked up and called out, "Come in!" The door slowly opened and Mrs Nam peeked in. 

"Are you busy?" Mrs Nam asked.

"Oh nono. Please come in." You nodded your head and motioned her into the room.

Mrs Nam sat on the bed and started, "~~~~~-ah, your mom just called to tell us that they will be leaving for Singapore today. They said that they will be there for a year to relax and to experience life there. So, she asked if you could stay at our house until they come back and of course I agreed. But, I would like to hear your thoughts about this first."

You listened intently and replied, "My parents leave Seoul all the time to stay in other countries. Usually, I'm left at home alone so I don't mind staying here." You beamed.

"Great! I will inform your parents and they will come here with the maids to bring your stuff over." Mrs Nam clapped gleefully. You smiled and nodded. She then left the room. 

You sighed. It was not the first time your parents stayed in another country for so long. They just loved travelling around the world and experiencing different cultures. According to them, you have to stay at a country for at least a year to perfectly experience the culture and life at that country. During those days, the only people who kept you from being lonely were your best friends, the twins.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter