By Your Side

I...I Fell In Love With A Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FT Island-Severely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOLKGIVUtvo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your world became pitch dark. Just before you crumpled on the floor, Woohyun dashed into the toilet in time to catch you. 

His eyes were wide and there was shock evident. "~~~~~-ah! ~~~~~-ah! What's wrong?" He shook you violently. "Aish, this isn't working..." Woohyun was in a state of emergency now. He sweeped you up in his arms and carried you bridal style into his car. After his chaffeur got your bag, they raced back to his mansion.  *Please...please don't let anything happen to her.* He shot you worried glances before hurrying his chaffeur. 

Before long, you reached the mansion. There was already a doctor in your room waiting for you. Woohyun hurriedly set you on the bed and stood by your side nervously while the doctor inspected your wounds. After a while, he walked over to Woohyun. "There is nothing serious. She out cold now probably because there was too much impact on her head. Someone must have applied force to her head. She will wake up soon so when she does, you can treat her wounds." 

As Woohyun watched the doctor leave, he clenched his fist. *Whoever did this to ~~~~~, you'd better watch out. I'll get you.* He started pacing around your room while waiting for you wake up. 

Soon, you woke up. Your eyes fluttered open. A sharp pang of pain hit your head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter