Drama

I...I Fell In Love With A Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One of them with charming eyes smirked at you. "Hey cutie. Nice to meet you, I'm Daehyun and these are my mates, B.A.P." You cocked your head to the side. *B.A.P...What an odd name.* "What are we doing standing here like fools? I say we have some fun." Zelo smirked and wiped the bottom of his lips with his thumb. Youngjae rubbed his hands and eyed you from top to bottom, "Damn girl. You're hot." 

"I-I have to go." You stuttered as you backed away from them. "Uh-uh. Not so fast babe." Suddenly, you felt a hand clamped over your mouth and they dragged you into an alley. You squirmed and tried screaming but it was no use for your screams were muffled and they had iron grips. They pushed you towards a wall and closed in on you. "Time to have fun." Jongup grinned. "Hey hey! I chose her so I go first!" Himchan yelled. The boys rolled their eyes. 

You pressed up against the wall in fear. "Please, please don't do this." You pleaded. However, they ignored your pleas. Himchan looked at you with hungry eyes. His eyes wandering over to your chest. He his lips and started ing your blouse. "NO! Mmph!" Yongguk slammed his hand over your mouth. You felt tears falling out of your eyes. *I don't want to lose my ity. Where's L? I'm so scared...* You started sobbing as Himchan was almost done ing your blouse.

Just as Himchan was about to touch you, you saw a whir and Himchan was groaning on the ground with a bleeding lip. You looked up to see what was happening. There Woohyun was, fighting B.A.P. Your eyes widened to the size of saucers. "Woohyun?" Woohyun turned to you while fending off a kick from Yongguk. "Button your blouse and stay behind me!" Woohyun yelled. You immediately complied. You buttoned up your blouse and coward behind him while watching the action unfolding before your eyes.

As Youngjae charged at him, Woohyun boxed him on his right cheek and Youngjae immediately collapsed on the ground, grabbing his raw cheek. Woohyun saw Jongup and Yongguk c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter