A Wreck

I...I Fell In Love With A Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the end of school.

You walked out of the school happily with the twins. 

"How does it feel living in his house?" Saebin poked you. You rubbed your sides. "Yah, don't poke me. Anyways, its okay. His family is really nice. Especially his brothers." You stifled your laugh when you remembered Jiho's body gag yesterday. 

"You are so lucky! I wish I could be you..." Saebin sighed. "Don't mind her. You know how she's like." Saeri shot a look at Saebin. She then continued, "I'm glad you like it there. If not I will personally drag you over to our house." You chuckled. 

Just then, you felt a need to empty your bladder. "You two go home first. I need to go to the toilet." You nodded at the twins. They nodded then waved at you, before leaving. You dashed into the toilet. After completing whatever you had to do, you washed your hands and left the toilet, only to be greeted by someone standing by the door.

You eyes widened. "Q-queenie..." you mumured. Hyojin smirked then pushed herself off the wall. "Long time no see...." The rest of the girls cackled. She opened the door to the toilet and pushed you inside. You stumbled into the toilet and fell on the floor. You stood up slowly and rubbed your . "What do you want?" 

One of the girls locked the door. Queenie then walked up to you menacingly with Hyojin in the lead. She crossed her arms. "Girls like you just don't get it. You-" she jabbed a finger into your collarbone, "are not fit to be near Infinite, much less Woohyun." She said calmly.

However, you didn't like the tone of her voice at all. "What are you getting at?" You glared at her. 

"Omo! She talked back to you unnie!" One girl exclaimed. Hyojin chuckled and shook her head. "T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter