Keep Bleeding Love

A Thin Line Between Love & Hate

Chapter 10

 

I can’t help, falling in love with you…

 

Even though the cut barely hurt, Mark’s hand was still bleeding. Not one to let others hurt him without any repercussions, Mark punches BamBam across the face and pushes him down. And in doing so, BamBam cuts his hand on the same scissors he just used to cut Mark.

“Karma’s a isn’t it,” said Mark.

The surprised BamBam tries to get up to retaliate when Jackson walks back in. Seeing the scene before him, Jackson rushes to Mark’s side.

“Dimsum what happened? And why is your hand bleeding?” asked the worried Jackson.

“Jackie, I’m bleeding too,” whined BamBam, angry that Jackson rushed to his enemy’s side instead of his. 

“I wasn’t talking to you,” snapped Jackson.

Surprised at Jackson’s reaction, Mark decided to defuse the situation.

“It was just an accident. BamBam tripped with scissors in his hands and I tried to help him and we both got cut in the process. Isn’t that right BamBam?”

Taken aback that Mark would actually cover for him, all BamBam could do was nod his head guiltily.

Not buying their story, Jackson decided to drop it for now. First and foremost, he had to tend to his finance’s hand.

“Mark sit down while I tend to your wound.”

“It’s not that big of a deal,” said Mark.

 

“Here’s the first aid kit,” said Youngjae, having seen the entire confrontation.

 

“Dimsum, you’re clearly hurt. Quit being stubborn and let me take care of you…please?” pleaded Jackson.

“Ummm…fine,” said Mark, touched by the affectionate Jackson.

“What about be me hyung?” pouted BamBam.

“You have an assistant, use him,” replied Jackson, not even turning to acknowledge him.

BamBam glared at Mark from behind Jackson’s back and all Mark can do was shrug.

“Ouch…it stings,” complained Mark.

“Well it is alcohol. Quit being a big baby,” teased Jackson, trying to be as gentle as possible.

“I’m not a baby,” pouted Mark.

“There. All cleaned and bandaged up,” said Jackson, as he kisses Mark’s palm.

The cute gesture surprised all those present; causing Mark and Youngjae to blush while BamBam scowled. 

“What was that for?” said Mark, still blushing.

“Just a little Jackson love to help with the healing process,” smiled Jackson.

“Who would’ve thought the High and Mighty Jackson Wang had a sweet side.”

“Oh there’s a lot of things you don’t know about me,” teased Jackson. 

 

“Ahem,” interrupted Youngjae. “There’s other people here you know,” he laughed.

 

“Oh that’s right. Spoilsports. Well we’re done here. I hope everything will be finished in time for our big day next week BamBam?”

All BamBam could do was nod. “Good. My fiance and I will be leaving then” as he helps Mark up from his seat.

“I hurt my hand, not my legs. I can still walk you know.”

“Don’t make me carry you like a bride,” whispered Jackson into Mark’s ear. 

“You wouldn’t dare?” said Mark, not too sure himself.

“Wouldn’t I?” responded Jackson, with an eyebrow raised.

Not trying to tempt him, Mark allowed Jackson to help guide him to the car.

 

A little while later…

 

“What are we doing here?” asked Mark.

“Umm…it’s a restaurant. What do people usually do at places like this? Eat of course” laughed Jackson.

“Hilarious…not. I told you I wasn’t hungry and wanted to go home.”

“And I told you, I was.”

“You could’ve dropped me off and came by yourself.”

“Now what fun would that be? Plus you’re my fiance, you’re obligated to eat with me.”

“Am I obligated to feed and burp you too?”

“It wouldn’t hurt if you did.”

“Ugh…and did you really have to order for me?”

“Of course. I’m a true gentleman, if anything.”

“Could’ve fooled me.”

“I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that. Any who, we have wedding stuff to talk about.”

“Seems like you already have everything planned.”

“Why? Did you have any input or additions?”

“Not really. It’s not like it’s a real wedding anyways,” said Mark.

That’s right. I got caught up in the whole idea of marrying him that I lost sight of the reason why.

“True. Is there anyone you would like to invite?”

Mark’s shoulders dropped a bit. “Well there really isn’t anyone to invite.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be insensitive,” said Jackson, remembering Mark’s parents.

“It’s okay. It is what it is. Plus the less people that know we’re getting married, the better.”

“You honestly think you can do better than me?” scoffed Jackson.

“And there’s the Mr. Wang I’ve come to know.”

“You’re lucky the food is here.”

 

Jackson proceeds to cut up Mark’s food for him.

“Say ah…”

“Jackson, stop it. Everyone’s staring.”

“Who cares. I’m just feeding you.

“Two guys in a restaurant feeding each other. And my hands work fine.”

“But you’re hurt. Just quit being stubborn and let me feed you. Think of it as practice for when we’re living together. Plus the quicker you eat, the faster you can go home.”

“Fine…” said the defeated Mark, beet red from being feed.

“Now my turn,” said Jackson. “Ahhh…"

Mark raised his hand. “Can’t. I’m hurt remember?”

“You’re cruel Mark. So cruel,” said Jackson, pretending to be hurt.

Mark couldn’t help but laugh.

 

Here's a cute little chapter before the big wedding. You know there's bound to be drama. Lolz!!! Hope you guys enjoy it.