From This Moment On

A Thin Line Between Love & Hate

Chapter 24 

 

The course of true love never did run smooth…

 

The room got quiet when the group of friends saw who entered through the door. BamBam couldn’t read everyone’s facial expressions, but it was a mix of hate and disbelief. BamBam got on his knees and bowed sebae style. 

“I’m truly sorry for everything I’ve done. Please have it in your hearts to forgive me. I didn’t mean for it to go this far. Let alone hurt anyone,” begged BamBam.

Mark and Jackson gave each other a confused look, not sure what to say or do. 

“Say something,” whispered Jackson.

“You say something,” whispered Mark.

“Umm…hello. We can all hear your stage whispers,” said Jr.

“How are you even here? Shouldn’t you be rotting in jail?” accused JB.

“I was able to make bail. And on the account that no charges are pressed, I can avoid any jail time but would just have to do community service along with some anger management sessions. So my fate is in the hands of Mark hyung and Jackson hyung,” replied BamBam, still on his knees.

“Get up first,” said Mark. “You were the one who got hurt and you’re the one who has a history with him, so you decide Jackson.”

“Are you sure you won’t be mad with whatever decision I choose?,” asked Jackson.

“I trust you to do the right thing,” replied Mark.

Jackson gives Mark a smile and walks up to BamBam and raises his hand. Not sure what to expect, BamBam flinches. Jackson flicks BamBam on the forehead.

“We won’t be pressing any charges. I know you didn’t mean to hurt anyone. If anything, I have to apologize for playing with your emotions and using you in my stupid plot for revenge. And I also have to thank you. If it wasn’t for what you did, my stubborn Dimsum over there wouldn’t have forgiven me and confessed how he truly felt.” 

“I’m not stubborn,” pouted Mark.

“Oh yes you are,” said Jackson and Jr at the same time. JB just laughed. 

“So does this mean both hyungs really forgive me?” asked BamBam. Both Jackson and Mark nodded.

Tears started falling from BamBam’s eyes. “Thank god. I really am sorry. And I really loved you Jackson hyung and I still do, but now only as an older brother. I hope we can start over Mark hyung. Plus I’m too pretty to go to jail.” Everyone laughed at BamBam’s last statement.

After talking for a little bit more, everyone decided to part ways promising to all meet up soon.

 

The next day at JB’s apartment…

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day babe,” said JB.

“What? No flowers or candy?” asked Jr.

“Aren’t I enough of a gift for you?”

“Don’t make me gag,” said Jr, as he rolled his eyes.

“Why are you so mean? I know you don’t like flowers or candy, so I didn’t think I had to get you any.”

“I don’t. But it’s our first Valentine’s together. You should’ve at least planned something,” pouted Jr.

“Who said I didn’t?” teased JB. “Open this,” as he handed Jr a box. Jr opened the box and laughed.

“Really? Handcuffs, a whip, and a blindfold? What are we supposed to do with these?”

“I’ll let you do whatever you want,” hissed JB.

“Are you going all 50 Shades on me? My very own Christian Grey,” laughed Jr.

“Hey I’m trying to be all romantic here and you just keep laughing at me. That’s so not putting me in the mood,” pouted JB.

“Are you getting blue balls?” asked Jr, as he kissed JB on the neck. “How about I help you with that,” teased Jr. 

“Now you’re talking,” said JB, as he picked up Jr bridal style and raced toward his bedroom.

 

On the other side of town…

 

Mark and Jackson are snuggling on the coach, facing the view of Seoul’s skyline as the sun is setting.

“Are you happy to be home Mandu?”

“I’m happy to be anywhere as long as it’s with you Dimsum.”

“You know if it weren’t for Jr not filing the papers, we wouldn’t still be married? And I can't believe you signed everything over to me.”

“I'd do anything for you. Remind me to get Jr a gift. But it wouldn’t have mattered if he did. I’d just ask you to marry me again.”

“And what makes you think I’d say yes? You did force me into marrying you,” teased Mark.

“Because you love me and plus who could resist all this?” said Jackson.

“I can and did,” laughed Mark.

“I know. How can you be so cruel? Playing with my little heart like that,” pouted Jackson. 

“Serves you right. Speaking of little hearts, do you know what today is?”

“Umm…Sunday?” 

“Thank you Captain Obvious. Besides it being a Sunday, it’s Valentines Day. Our first Valentines together. Where’s my gift?” asked Mark.

“Is that today? I totally forgot.”

“Is this how our relationship is going to be like? You forgetting holidays and anniversaries? I don’t know if it’s going to work out.”

“I’m sorry Dimsum. I’ll work on it I swear,” pleaded Jackson.

“I’m just kidding Mandu. You should’ve seen the look on your face. I’m just happy with loving you everyday,” laughed Mark.

“Why you do always tease me?” pouted Jackson.

“Cause you make it so easy.”

“Any who…you didn’t get me a gift either.”

“I cooked you your favorite meal and even made chocolate covered strawberries. That was your gift.”

“Oh…I’m sorry. I didn’t get you anything. Let me run out right now.”

“No need,” said Mark. “I know what you can give me right now.”

“Oh yea…what’s that?”

“Let me top you,” teased Mark.

“Wait…what? I never bottomed before,” replied Jackson, kind of scared.

“Well I never did either until that night you….”

“I’m sorry Dimsum. I didn’t to mean to steal your first time.”

“Look Mandu..you have to quit apologizing for that night. I already forgave you, so there’s no need for you to keep on apologizing and feeling bad. I wish it didn’t happen the way it did, but I don’t regret you being my first.”

“I love you Dimsum. I don’t know what I did to deserve you.”

“I love you too Mandu.”

“Fine…let’s do it.”

“Do what?”

“You know…I’ll let you top me. Just promise me you’ll be gentle okay.”

“I’d never hurt you,” said Mark.

“I know, that’s why I love you,” replied Jackson. 

The couple walked hand in hand into their bedroom, tonight is the night that they officially consummate their marriage. 

 

The End

 

That's the ending everyone. Sorry if it was a bit rushed. If I didn't plan on writing a sequel, the story would've been longer. But I have ADD. Lolz!!! My new story was in my head, so I wanted to finish this one off and start on that one. Hope you guys enjoyed this story. I just wanted to thank everyone for reading my first fanfic. I appreciate all the subscribes, up votes, comments, and messages. Oh Happy Valentine's Day or Happy Single Awareness Day. Lolz!!! Please look forward to my next story. Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1089493/whisper-you-ll-stay-with-me-fantasy-romance-jackson-mark-got7-jark-markson