Hot n Cold...

A Thin Line Between Love & Hate

 

Chapter 5

 

I can’t believe he just dropped me like that…

 

“Mark are you okay?” asked Youngjae. “Thank god Jackson caught you in time or else you could’ve really gotten hurt.”

“Yea I guess” said the confused Mark, dusting off his .

“But why did he drop you like a hot potato?”

“I don’t know” said the slightly embarrassed Mark. “Guess he must’ve been in a hurry.”

“Probably to go see BamBam.”

“You know who Jackson is?”

“Not on a personal level, but he’s seems really close to BamBam. Or at least that’s what the diva claims. Don’t tell him I said that though. I might get fired,” laughed Youngjae.

“Scout's honor,” saluted Mark. 

 

Mark finally finishes all the floral arrangements for the night’s event and begins packing up.

“I must say the flowers actually look decent”, said BamBam whose arms were interlaced with Jackson’s. 

“Nothing a novice couldn’t have done,” commented Jackson. 

“When you’re right, you’re right Jackie,” giggled the fashionista. “I heard you fell. Luckily you didn’t damage anything valuable. Lord knows you can’t afford to replace anything."

 

Well if it isn’t Dumb and Dumber. Just ask for the check and leave Mark. Your job here is done.

“Well if that’s all, I’ll just take my check and be on my way” said Mark , while clenching his fists.

“Oh right. You neeeed money,” chuckled BamBam. “I’ll be right back Jackie. Let me go grab my checkbook in the back office.”

 

He’s definitely annoyed. Good. Time to turn up the heat. 

“So you aren’t even going to thank me for catching you?” asked Jackson.

“I was thinking about it until you dropped me,” snapped Mark.

“Well I didn’t wanna soil my hands longer than necessary.”

“Why’d you even bother helping me then?”

“Eh…I’m a charitable person. Can’t say I don’t help the needy.”

“Whatever…thanks,” said Mark insincerely and turns to walk away.

Jackson grabs Mark and pulls him in close to his chest.

“What are you doing? Let go of me” said a surprised Mark.

Why am I blushing while I’m being manhandled. Get it together Mark.

“Teaching you some manners,” hissed Jackson. “Now stop struggling unless you want everyone to see us. Unless you want them to. You’d like that wouldn’t you?”

“Why in the world would I want that?”

“Why not? I mean, look at me. What’s there not to like?”

“I am looking. And all I see is a guy’s whose ego is bigger than his…”

“Don’t you dare finish that sentence” threatened Jackson.

“Or what?” challenged Mark.

Full of rage and without thinking it through, Jackson forced his lips onto the bewildered Mark.

 

The unexpected kiss causes Jackson to have a flashback.

 

“Dimsum gimme a kiss?”

“What? No. Finish your homework Mandu.”

“But my brain is fried. I need some motivation. Ppo ppo” pouts Jackson.

“Your aeygo will be the death of me” laughed Mark as he kisses his boyfriend on the cheek.

 

“I see all it takes to shut you up is a kiss,” mocked Jackson, smugly smiling.

 

Mark is full of mixed emotions from the stolen kiss: confusion, yearning, anger, but mostly embarrassment. He pushes Jackson away and slaps him across the face.

 

I guess that's Markson's first kiss since they've been reunited. Just wanted to finish the "scene" so to speak, before I lose my train of thought for the day. Again thanks for the overwhelming support. And I hope you guys enjoy this. =)