Wine, strawberry and lily.

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim

Hi, I am M slho901, writer slho901 is on a short break. I will be helping out. Please be gentle with me... *smirk

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

 

She stretched out more to take the second cushion. Then she happily used her last few strength to throw them away. While doing so, she lost her strength and her face landed on mine. Her lips directly on mine!

 

When she realised it, she wobbly pushed herself up and I moaned, “~Ah~ Am~ber~ Ah~” cos… both her hands were on my twin pillars! She squashed them hard and made me aroused by her sudden action.

 

They are my sensitive body parts!

 

She panicked, moved both her hands and away from them. Now without support, her whole body landed on me! I pushed her away and “THUD!” she landed on the floor with her legs on the L shaped chair.

 

Oh my gosh, what have I done? The sound was loud! Did I break her back?

 

Without thinking much, I turned my body and landed sitting on her. I bended over to check on her, “Amber, are you ok? I’m sorry.”

 

She was holding her back of the head and gave me a faint laugh to signal me ok.

 

It must hurt so much!

 

I bended more to stretch my hands to touch the back of her head and massaged it. After a while, I realised that I am sitting on her and to be exact on her lower portion of her tummy. This part seemed hard.

 

Do she trained up and has abs?

This position is like I am riding her. ~Yah *shy

 

Then I observed her face. It was so close to me.

 

 

She does have handsome features but yet on the soft side. My eyes locked.

 

I asked her, “Do you like me?”

 

 

She looked at me and smiled so brightly as if a 2 years old seeing her precious. She then pointed to me, blinked and said cutely, “Princess! My princess!” Then she cupped my face and caressed me lovingly.

 

I gulped at her sudden action. I could feel something in my stomach, massive heat released and rushed upwards my face burning them in the process. My face flushed.

 

Teasing me huh?

 

I gave her a long from the right side of her lips all the way to her right ear.  She chuckled.

 

Just chuckled and that is it? I will show you what I, Krystal Jung, is capable of.

 

I brought her close to me till we had 0 cm distance away, I nudged my beautiful face near her neck and let out warmth air.

 

She went, “Ah~”  and I gave her a long from the bottom of her neck all the way to her left ear.

 

She can only , “Aaa..hhh..~~~”

 

I saw her eye fixing on mine and did not leave for even a second. We were like north pole attracted by south pole of a magnet.

I looked into her eyes. They were so dark and captivating as if they had many things wanting t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter