Déjà vu

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am’s Pov

I woke early to cook. The intel said she liked beef and bread.

 

 

Hope she like this humble little bread.

 

 

 

I have more confident in this beef stew. =)

 

 

Hope she will eat like this. Woohoo!

 

I am visualizing her eating. She looked extremely happy to the food I had prepared. =)

--

 

Luna, Sulli , Krystal and I were at the canteen. I opened the container that stored the beef stew. The smell invaded the air and it smelled heavenly. Krystal leapt in happiness like a happy kid and when she tasted the stew, she was like in heaven and her eyes blinking like stars in the dark night brightening up the whole dark sky.

 

I felt explosion of happiness that warmed my heart and I cannot explain why.

 

Don’t ask me the eating looks if the other 2 girls, cos my eyes can only and will only focus on her.

 

(@kiddykiddo, am I cheesy on this?)

 

Then there was announcement that the competition of the noble lady was now on, for more info, do refer to school website.

 

Luna shared that every year the best student of high school year 3 that excelled in courage and intelligence will be awarded with the noble lady title. This position is the goal of every girl in the school when they reached year 3.The winner will get to stay at the hostel in school which was rumoured to be very splendidly grand.

 

I gulped down my beef slice and asked, “Dos it mean all of 4 of us will be entitle to go for this contest?”

 

Luna nodded her head and continued, “It is very difficult, to get register, you need to have 3 persons to nominate you and then from there, you need to join all sorts of contests in school or inter-schools to gain nobility points. Of cos the bigger the events, the more points you will be awarded, so inter school contests weightage are very high.  The one with the most points win.

 

The current top 3 persons with top nobility points are

 

Krystal Jung with 38, top 1 inter school contest with 20 marks, top in Korean with 10 marks and second in English with 8 marks

Suzy Bae with 35 , second in 1 inter school contest with 15 marks, top in school Biology and Chemistry  with 20 marks

Shannon Williams with 20, top in school English and Mathematics with 20 marks

 

Krystal was in her own world eating her beloved beef and not hearing Luna at all.

 

Sulli clapped with Luna’s intel.

 

Noble lady huh ?

 

I looked at her and tried to imagine her as one.

 

She fits the title isn’t she?

--

 

 

I decided to visit the library to research if I can find any trace of my mom that was left out from Luna’s intel. I was flipping through the yearly book and I saw

 

 

It titled Victoria Song, noble lady of Year XXXX

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter