NOOOOO.....don’t end like this

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim's pov

This update is for you, reader90, kiddykiddo and KBwayback, Jade123do, Ariandkat, InfiniteCosmos_, hasinah88 and CapuccinoLove.

 

Krystal’s pov

I removed my hand that was used to conceal the kiss from the audience and plan to …

Then suddenly, there was a loud gun shot and followed by another one. Both of us jumped! 5 masked men armed with weapons entered the hall and caused a havoc!

The only one with the gun shouted, “Who is Krystal Jung?”

No one answered and 2 masked men used their bats and hit on the closest students!

I wanted to admit that I am the one when Am was ahead of me, “I’m the renowned Krystal Jung, what do you want from me?”

Is he out of his mind?

The gunned man ran swiftly up the stage pointed the gun on his head!

“No, I am Krystal Jung!” I confessed and stamped my feet to get attention.

The gunned man was puzzled, “I am here to kill Krystal Jung and yet both of you claim to be her?”

Am stood in front of me blocking me entirely, “Krystal Jung is the most beautiful girl in St Mary High, do you think she will act as the prince like her or the main cast the sleeping beauty like me?”

The man nodded his head in agreement.

 

Am’s Pov

At this time, I took the chance and threw myself forward grabbing the gun.

He was a well trained military man, he was very strong! We struggled and 2 shots were fired!! I was thrown back and landed hard in the floor.

Krystal dashed over, hugged me and cried.

I yelled in pain and pressed on my wound on my arm. Blood oozed out like running tap ruining the costume!

“I’m not dead yet. Don’t cry!” I cooed while bearing the immerse pain that tasted like burning fire.

The gunned man then smiled and aimed at Krystal, “My sixth sense is telling me that she should be the one.”

D*amn on his sixth sense!

He fired and I summoned my strength, pushed my body to block Krystal and praying hard that the bullet hit me instead of her.

Thank God for answering my prayer!

Krystal hugged me again and cried at the top of her lungs, “Am!!!”

I clutched my heart area and blood was visible.

 

Krystal’s Pov

Am!

I saw Amber lying in front of me. My weak body climbed towards her and hugged her, her blood like the summer hot sun tainting the white dress, giving my freezing hands heat and I’m feeling dizzy now. I broke down again and pleaded, “Please Am, Don’t leave me, I need you. I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW!”

Am did not move but eyed intensely at the gunned man.

The gunned man applauded and spat,” You girls have such wonderful friendship that you are willing to die for her. It is a pity that you cannot save her.” He then aimed at my head. I closed my eyes and prepared myself

Am, let’s die together.

Then Am suddenly laughed and laughed hard, “You are a trained military man and you don’t even know that you run out of bullet?”

The gunned man laughed coldly, “You think too little of me. Trying to trick me? I have fire 5 shots, I still have 1 shot to go!”

 

Am’s Pov

Dear God, If I find favour in your e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter