Dirty hand!

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s Pov

 

I was revising my Maths in the library when I saw

 

 

 

Amber and she just walked past me! I scooted to behind a tall book shelf. She just in front of me, we were separated by a book shelf.

 

We have fate, don’t we?

 

I shifted the books so that I can see her more clearly. She was too engrossed in reading that. The more I looked at her, the more I found her familiar and my feelings for her grew but I cannot pinpoint why.

 

Is this really love at first sight?

 

My heart seemed to pump harder when she is around me.

 

Wae?

 

I found myself lost just looking at her pretty face. Her shiny, tiny and long hair suggested that she is a caring person, her brown orbs that was deep and captivating suggested that she had a colourful rich inner life with many stories to tell, her cute nose suggested that she is a sensitive person and her dried lips suggested that she need some moisturer and maybe a lip balm will be a great gift for her!

 

Wae you look at me like this? I am stating the fact.

 

And what is she looking at for so long? I will grab that book later.

 

I continued to eye follow her till I heard her I muttered, “It is good progress today, should be heading home.” She packed and exited the library.

 

I quickly swing over and seized the book. It featured all the past years school students pictures. I flipped through it randomly, stopped at particular page and grinned on it for a while.

 

 

 

Then I heard a thunder roared and it was ready loud.  I wondered if Amber brought her umbrella.

Reader, wae is you face grinning so stupidly? You will laugh at what I about to do?

 

 

I packed my stuff in lighting speed and stepped out of the library. Again I was startled by the thunder. Someone in front to me suffered more badly than me, she moved backwards.

 

Then she was stumbled by the stair's step and I knew her poor was going to kiss the floor. It will be painful.

 

But fret not for Heroine Jung is here to save you!

 

I held her from behind and prevented her on the fall. Without looking back, she just sheepishly thanked me and attempted to dash off.

I am truly annoyed and spoke in diguisted, “Hey, I just help you and don’t even want to talk to me?”

 

She turned and it was Amber! Before I can call address her, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter